Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

told you we were rubbish

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]long hard season ahead im afraid.bottom 5 if we lucky[/quote]

Let''s just give up now ''ey?I mean, you could get a job....or a hobby....or just go out? I mean, you don''t even need to be picky, there''s actually lots more things you can do than go on your rivals football forum. As i understand you''re most likely uneducated so i''ll give you an easy-to-follow link to take you back to where you need to be.http://tinyurl.com/27a6u8b

what cant you accept it.we were rubbish against a very poor side.doesnt look good does it as will be confirmed by a heavy defeat at scunthorpe

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="wrathsajoke"]long hard season ahead im afraid.bottom 5 if we lucky[/quote]

Let''s just give up now ''ey?I mean, you could get a job....or a hobby....or just go out? I mean, you don''t even need to be picky, there''s actually lots more things you can do than go on your rivals football forum. As i understand you''re most likely uneducated so i''ll give you an easy-to-follow link to take you back to where you need to be.http://tinyurl.com/27a6u8b[/quote]Brilliant! [:D]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]what cant you accept it.we were rubbish against a very poor side.doesnt look good does it as will be confirmed by a heavy defeat at scunthorpe[/quote]We know you''re (trying) to wind everybody up. It isn''t working, you boring git. [:P]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="wrathsajoke"]long hard season ahead im afraid.bottom 5 if we lucky[/quote]

Let''s just give up now ''ey?I mean, you could get a job....or a hobby....or just go out? I mean, you don''t even need to be picky, there''s actually lots more things you can do than go on your rivals football forum. As i understand you''re most likely uneducated so i''ll give you an easy-to-follow link to take you back to where you need to be.http://tinyurl.com/27a6u8b[/quote]Brilliance.

Yes, I fear it''s us, Middlesbrough and Forest for the drop.By the way, when do the school holidays end? You might get some English homework to help you out a bit.  Save you wasting your time and highlighting your ignorance on here.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Isn''t the price of fresh fish shocking?[/quote]Yeah it''s ridiculous. I mean I go into Morissons, and all I want is a nice fresh Haddock and they want all my money for it. [:|]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]long hard season ahead im afraid.bottom 5 if we lucky[/quote]

How can you be lucky to finish in the bottom 5? It''s as low as you can get, I know you rarely say anthing worth listening to, but saying ''bottom 5 if we (sic) lucky'' makes no sense at all.

Tiresome twat.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="First Wizard"]Isn''t the price of fresh fish shocking?[/quote]Yeah it''s ridiculous. I mean I go into Morissons, and all I want is a nice fresh Haddock and they want all my money for it. [:|][/quote]The cost of prawns is what concerns me.  All they do is tread water around sewage outlet pipes, and yet they''re more expensive than beluga.

Finishing in the bottom 5 will only be lucky if we''re in the top 2 of that 5 and stay up after a poor season or if we avoid going out of business!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="First Wizard"]Isn''t the price of fresh fish shocking?[/quote]Yeah it''s ridiculous. I mean I go into Morissons, and all I want is a nice fresh Haddock and they want all my money for it. [:|]
[/quote]

The cost of prawns is what concerns me.  All they do is tread water around sewage outlet pipes, and yet they''re more expensive than beluga.
[/quote]

It''s the winkles that leave me shocked [:O]

This is the second time today "she''s" post today to try and wind people up, anyone else with more than 1 braincell would have learn''t how much of a waste of that singular cell it was.[url]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2209925/ShowPost.aspx[/url]

[quote user="Depraved"]This is the second time today "she''s" post today to try and wind people up, anyone else with more than 1 braincell would have learn''t how much of a waste of that singular cell it was.

[url]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2209925/ShowPost.aspx[/url]
[/quote]

Is wrath a she? [:O]