Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Guess the crowd, exact number wins....

[quote user="It''s only my opinion"]

Looking at the on line ticketing there are still loads of empty seats!!

[/quote/]There''s probably only about a thousand left which even if another ticket wasn''t sold would mean a crowd of over 25k.

The Watford OS says they have about 350 unsold. I''m guessing segregation takes up about 200 and there''ll be another 400 or so empty in home areas. So...26,052

Obvioulsy if there is no exact match, the nearest guess will win the 2 big english pounds.

As no one else has asked - may I be the first to question how I will know where to pick up my winnings, should i win?

My two kids aren''t going tomorrow night, dunno if that affects anyone''s calculations lol.

Tomorrow, for my pre-match ritual, I shall be eating 2 jars of extra strong pickled onions and a large jar of pickled eggs.....

Followed by 4 bowls of mushy peas from the mushy pea stall on the market - and then a bag of home boiled brussel sprouts. 

All washed down with 3 pints of cabbage water.....and a quart of John Smiths ale.

Then when I get into Carrow Road tomorrow evening, I should easily be able gas the crowd....  

[quote user="Largey"]25,565.

As no one else has asked - may I be the first to question how I will know where to pick up my winnings, should i win?[/quote]I will PM the winner with the location of the gold Largey!