Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Guess the crowd, exact number wins....

Assume a total of 27,000 available seats

Watford have the 1 1/2 blocks at the end and the segregation netting has now been moved across into this section freeing up another block of 7 seats top to bottom for home fans. This means there are 1,500 tickets taken up here so 25.500 available to City fans.

At 10:45 there are 800 tickets unsold so the crowd is 24,800 plus away fans. Last rumours from Watford were they had sold around 600

So the crowd tonight will be 25,400

A pretty good crowd for the a Friday night in the holiday season and the game on Sky. Don''t know if it''s been mentioned yet on here but apparently it''s £31 a ticket as well!!!

Now  off to the city for a few prematch pints

[quote user="Mister Chops"]24672[/quote]And Mr Chops has won the inaugural ''Guess the attendance'' competition, coming closest to the 24,348 actual figure.  Mr Chops will be receiving directions to the gold on Tuesday.  Jolly good fun.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Oh, ill try harder next time [:P]

[/quote]You are certainly trying Nana!  Only joking, I rather like your input on here, makes me smile. 

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Mister Chops"]24672[/quote]And Mr Chops has won the inaugural ''Guess the attendance'' competition, coming closest to the 24,348 actual figure.  Mr Chops will be receiving directions to the gold on Tuesday.  Jolly good fun. [/quote]Think you''re doing pi$$ed as a matress a dis-service here. On page 4 he said the attendence would be 24572

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Mister Chops"]24672[/quote]And Mr Chops has won the inaugural ''Guess the attendance'' competition, coming closest to the 24,348 actual figure.  Mr Chops will be receiving directions to the gold on Tuesday.  Jolly good fun. [/quote]Think you''re doing pi$$ed as a matress a dis-service here. On page 4 he said the attendence would be 24572[/quote]You are entirely correct, I thought I had taken all into account but thankyou for pointing it out.  Sorry Mr Chops, better luck next time, the secret gold instructions go to matress.

If we do this for Tuesday game, it will be anyones guess....the online figures dont look too promising...a LOT of empty seats.

[quote user="Largey"]If we do this for Tuesday game, it will be anyones guess....the online figures dont look too promising...a LOT of empty seats.[/quote]I''m going to try and do it for each home league game.  I''m a civil servant you see and the future isn''t looking bright but £2 is a fun amount, enough for a half.  :O)

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Mister Chops"]24672[/quote]And Mr Chops has won the inaugural ''Guess the attendance'' competition, coming closest to the 24,348 actual figure.  Mr Chops will be receiving directions to the gold on Tuesday.  Jolly good fun. [/quote]Think you''re doing pi$$ed as a matress a dis-service here. On page 4 he said the attendence would be 24572[/quote]You are entirely correct, I thought I had taken all into account but thankyou for pointing it out.  Sorry Mr Chops, better luck next time, the secret gold instructions go to matress. [/quote]This is exactly why they shouldn''t allow referral of refereeing decisions [:@]No worries, I''ll get it next time!

Mr Chops, it`s like when we score and all the fans are going mad, then we see the lino`s flag for offside.Still there was no £2 because McNasty had the stewards looking for it. it was in the canary coffers well before kick off