Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

match review on dh6

My thoughts on the Match are on www.dh6.co.uk

i''ll try and get them on there asap after a game with a guest review of the away games i can''t make

i''ve already found one spelling mistake so be gentle

Hucks

[quote user="morty"][quote user="KING OF NP"]Legend.[/quote]

This ^^
[/quote]

Was a legendary post

Good

CROFTS - Did well scored on his league debut and set up Nelsons goal.
WES - Always wanted the ball and never gave up.
HOLT - Getting back to full fitness.
DRURY- Solid as usually

Bad

- We look slow at the back, also lacking a yard of pace throughout the team
- Surman and Chris Martin weren’t really in the game
- Wes, who undoubtedly is a talented player, for the amount of possession he has (20% more than most) needs to have more shots and create more chances in the final third

Chris martin was having to do the work of two players, as jackson just didn''t move at all. Martin was chasing back jackson just stood on the halfway!

Hoolahan cant create chances when jackson don''t do any running for him to give him an option, and martin has had to hold the ball up and lay it off for hooly he was trying his hardest but is used to holt doing that job!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Good

CROFTS - Did well scored on his league debut and set up Nelsons goal.WES - Always wanted the ball and never gave up.HOLT - Getting back to full fitness.DRURY- Solid as usually

Bad

- We look slow at the back, also lacking a yard of pace throughout the team- Surman and Chris Martin weren’t really in the game- Wes, who undoubtedly is a talented player, for the amount of possession he has (20% more than most) needs to have more shots and create more chances in the final third

Chris martin was having to do the work of two players, as jackson just didn''t move at all. Martin was chasing back jackson just stood on the halfway!

Hoolahan cant create chances when jackson don''t do any running for him to give him an option, and martin has had to hold the ball up and lay it off for hooly he was trying his hardest but is used to holt doing that job!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]Lol, are you seriously thinking you know better nana?

[quote user="hucks"]My thoughts on the Match are on www.dh6.co.uk i''ll try and get them on there asap after a game with a guest review of the away games i can''t make i''ve already found one spelling mistake so be gentle Hucks[/quote]

Hucks you know full well you could make a zillion spelling mistakes and no one would care lol.  Great write up, concise and to the point [:)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Good

DRURY- Solid as usually

Bad

- Wes, who undoubtedly is a talented player, for the amount of possession he has (20% more than most) needs to have more shots and create more chances in the final third

[/quote]

Forgetting about the utterly dreadful  defence?

Also whats with all the text changes

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Good

DRURY- Solid as usually

Bad

[/quote]

Lol, are you seriously thinking you know better nana?
[/quote]

Looks that way hahaha.  NANA leave it eh [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Pfft! What does he know? [;)][/quote]

One thing he obviously does not know Lapp is that CityAngel will show an unhealthy interest in his posts.I am amazed she has not posted yet on this thread or his Charity thread.[A]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

It should read - Drury solid as usual not solid as usually [y]

and Martin was in the game, so how you can say he wasn''t im not sure.

[/quote]

Maybe because he was a professional footballer and you aren''t?

[quote user="hucks"]My thoughts on the Match are on www.dh6.co.uk i''ll try and get them on there asap after a game with a guest review of the away games i can''t make i''ve already found one spelling mistake so be gentle Hucks[/quote]

It''s official! The timing of this posts fully confirms the suggestion that Hux the legend himself does not watch Top Gear [:P]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Hucks you know full well you could make a zillion spelling mistakes and no one would care lol.  Great write up, concise and to the point [:)]

[/quote]I wood[;)]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

I wood[;)]
[/quote]

lol you nugget hahaha

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So because he was pro it means he knows if he was or wasn''t in the game? Chris martin was doing so much running into the corners and holding up the ball. JAckson did nothing appart from setting up crofts goal.

Nana, personally, setting up a goal and not doing a lot else, is better than not scoring/setting up a goal and running into corners :)

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So because he was pro it means he knows if he was or wasn''t in the game? Chris martin was doing so much running into the corners and holding up the ball. JAckson did nothing appart from setting up crofts goal.

[/quote]

No it means he probably has a better insight than you or I

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Nana, personally, setting up a goal and not doing a lot else, is better than not scoring/setting up a goal and running into corners :)[/quote]

Well said

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]He was also at the game watching it, and the review is his opinion, which clearly differs to yours.Sorry mate, but if I was asked to choose who knows more about footy, then my answer wouldn''t be fruit based.And how very dare you question Lord Huckerby of Carrow any way!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I''m sure we''ll see the difference when Martin does have a decent 90 mins Nana

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was also at the game watching it, and the review is his opinion, which clearly differs to yours.

Sorry mate, but if I was asked to choose who knows more about footy, then my answer wouldn''t be fruit based.

And how very dare you question Lord Huckerby of Carrow any way!
[/quote]

I was never hux''s biggest fan. And without adam drury I dont think we would have done as well as we did with hux.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m sure we''ll see the difference when Martin does have a decent 90 mins Nana
[/quote]

When we have last years front 3 we will see a difference, and a difference for the better [y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]He was also at the game watching it, and the review is his opinion, which clearly differs to yours.Sorry mate, but if I was asked to choose who knows more about footy, then my answer wouldn''t be fruit based.And how very dare you question Lord Huckerby of Carrow any way![/quote]

I was never hux''s biggest fan. And without adam drury I dont think we would have done as well as we did with hux.

[/quote]Lol, words fail me.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was also at the game watching it, and the review is his opinion, which clearly differs to yours.

Sorry mate, but if I was asked to choose who knows more about footy, then my answer wouldn''t be fruit based.

And how very dare you question Lord Huckerby of Carrow any way!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, words fail me.
[/quote]

Surely you''re not shocked Morty lol