Sign in to follow this  
FifaFootyFan

Entrance music?

[quote user="FifaFootyFan"]Hi Norwich Fans What music do you lot walk out to? Is it still Queen - One Vision. Thanks[/quote]

No, it''s the theme to "Steptoe and Son".....

Blur song 2. Can I ask if this is to be a new feature on Fifa? I notice your name is something to do with Fifa, When is it to be released btw? (if you are even anything to do with the game!)

[quote user="ryan1992"]Blur song 2. Can I ask if this is to be a new feature on Fifa? I notice your name is something to do with Fifa, When is it to be released btw? (if you are even anything to do with the game!)[/quote]

I am indeed part of the EA research team. Fifa 11 is due for a early October release :) an exact date will be announced in a few weeks.

So it''s definitely Blur Song 2? and not Lux Aeterna By Clint Mansell.

[quote user="FifaFootyFan"][quote user="ryan1992"]Blur song 2. Can I ask if this is to be a new feature on Fifa? I notice your name is something to do with Fifa, When is it to be released btw? (if you are even anything to do with the game!)[/quote] I am indeed part of the EA research team. Fifa 11 is due for a early October release :) an exact date will be announced in a few weeks. So it''s definitely Blur Song 2? and not Lux Aeterna By Clint Mansell.[/quote]I can also confirm that it is Blur, Song 2!

Good luck with the rest of your research. [:)]

Well as far as jobs go, fiddling about on football internet chat rooms for ''reasearch'' is certainly a plum draw. Nice work fella!

PS - I will save you the trouble of going on the Ipswich boards. They go out to ''Ghost town'' by the Specials nowadays. Cheers.

[quote user="FifaFootyFan"]Hi Norwich Fans What music do you lot walk out to? Is it still Queen - One Vision. Thanks[/quote]

You got the act right, but its ''I want to break free''.

It`s about time we changed it though. Also do we really need music when we score?

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]if you''re from EA why don''t you just phone up the club rather than asking a bunch of fans on a forum where you could get inaccurate information? Odd..
[/quote]

Maybe he couldnt be arsed?

They are footballers, not wrestlers. Therefore who cares what music it is! Next we will be having pyro''s going off and players shaping poses on the sidelines!