Sign in to follow this  
Wibble

Online ticketing ?

I booked tickets for the Watford match fine , now i want to book for the Swansea match and take my boy but it doesnt seem to give me an option to pick child ticket??? can anyone shed any light ?

Yes mate , it doesnt even ask me whether i want adult or child just automatically 2 adult tickets

The only thing it could be is that some areas such as the block directly on the half way line in the Jarrold dont have concession tickets for some reason. Can always give the ticket office a ring and find out why.

I guess the reason that block doesn''t have concessions is because they know enough people will play full price for arguably the best seats in the stadium (view wise that is).

Davo

Have you tried going a page further? I seem to remember something similar, proceeding anyway, and then having a pull down to select type of ticket. Give it a spin, as long as you don''t get to teh paying bit you can always bin out.

anyone know of any jarrold block that allows kids , or other than that where can we sit ?

I always sit in block H when i can its a good view there and normally good atmosphere as you sit near the barcley and the away fans.

[quote user="Wibble"]anyone know of any jarrold block that allows kids , or other than that where can we sit ?[/quote]They all allow kids.And its kids for a quid tonight, throughout the whole stadium I think. Are you maybe getting confused with the fact that kids tickets are cheaper, for full priced matches, in the famlies area?

Brilliant guys , thanks for all your help , booked block H row S and its worked , god knows why it hasnt before. Ive been going years but its the little mans first one and at 8 i dont wanna chuck him in at the barclay , im saving that for ipshit !!!!!

Thanks again guys

[quote user="Wibble"]Brilliant guys , thanks for all your help , booked block H row S and its worked , god knows why it hasnt before. Ive been going years but its the little mans first one and at 8 i dont wanna chuck him in at the barclay , im saving that for ipshit !!!!!

Thanks again guys[/quote]

Good Place im just a few rows further back they are good seats in the block and a perfect warm up for sitting in the Barclay

£72.00 quid for me and the missus and the boy , bloody hell !!!!! lolI wish id got a season ticket