Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Team for tonight

I sense Lambo is going to mix things up tonight. I would like to see something different.

Rudd for Ruddy perhaps, Smith back in the middle, Askou given a run out, Johnson in for Jackson maybe rather than Holt? After Fridays stale display its only fair to give others a chance.

The result means nothing to me tonight personally. I would just like a chance to view our other credentials and see how far they have improved mid season?? Afterall, we wont get many.

Rudd needs games in order to develop, Smith is the natural replacement for Crofts, and Holt should play because he needs some time on the pitch to boost his match fitness. I''d also play Askou and Francomb (because I don''t really rate Russell Martin, so we may as well give Francomb a chance).

Otherwise unchanged, bit surprised hes gone for such a strong team, need to whack some dosh on us now because 1/2 is buying money with that line up...

[quote user="jed exodous"]Otherwise unchanged, bit surprised hes gone for such a strong team, need to whack some dosh on us now because 1/2 is buying money with that line up...[/quote]

Was actually thinking about a sneaky wager on Gil earlier at 13/2, but youre spot on. That team cant lose in my eyes.

Incidentally, I''ve just tuned into Radio Snorefolk and, seriously, who was the chap with the strong Norfolk accent just giving his opinions on the team? I nearly fell asleep listening to him!