Sign in to follow this  
Things are looking up

Re: Morons and stewards.

That''s alright then as I sit in AU but had to lend my ST to my football colleagues friend as I was on holiday. My football colleague and his friend have a tendancy to shout out loud, so I was hoping they havent offended anyone!

I know exactly the type of person you are referring to without even being there. It''s one thing being loutish and having a bit of a laugh, but some people are just co cks and not that funny.

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]I couldnt believe that bloke just stood there trying to shout at the Watford fans! Why was he so angry with them?! That steward was useless, he may as well have not been there! he didnt have a clue![/quote]Im sure they werent the only ones. The Barclay D/E block is full of people shouting and swearing at the oppo fans, from the safety of a different stand. Thats just what some football fans are like.

Yeah he was going for it and came down all the steps to do it but I doubt he would have walked over to the stand and done it! lol!

[quote user="Pedro"]So then I suppose its the Stewards fault then is it ? if you look at the lower Barclay towards the Away supporters 95% of the Norwich fans shout verbal and physical abuse at the away fans !! so what are the Stewards supposed to do? march the whole out of the staduim. you would have a flippin riot on your hands.. pound to a penny if the steward had approached these So called Norwich fans last night he would of got either verbally or physically abused as well and its not worth that for £21:00.. So there you go..[/quote]

Whats his job then?

[quote user="Pedro"]So then I suppose its the Stewards fault then is it ? if you look at the lower Barclay towards the Away supporters 95% of the Norwich fans shout verbal and physical abuse at the away fans !! so what are the Stewards supposed to do? march the whole out of the staduim. you would have a flippin riot on your hands.. pound to a penny if the steward had approached these So called Norwich fans last night he would of got either verbally or physically abused as well and its not worth that for £21:00.. So there you go..[/quote]

So the apprehension of people committing offences such as abusive language and threatening behaviour does not come under a stewards remit because it is not worth the hassle for £21? How interesting.

So the apprehension of people committing offences such as abusive language and threatening behaviour does not come under a stewards remit because it is not worth the hassle for £21? How interesting.

Seems to me most people accept there''s going to be a certain amount of taunting oppo fans, but that guy who came down the stairs was well out of order and yes I''m fairly sure that had the stewards actually intervened he would have got physical with them, but surely that''s their job to do so before another member of the crowd decides to tell him to shut up?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]I find it very interesting when not too long ago the club was boasting about identifying ''culprits'' using CCTV.  But then again the club probably thinks placing a foot on the grass is more serious than some gobby louts effing and verbally abusing and saying c*** in front of kids.

[quote user="Things are looking up "]Seems to me most people accept there''s going to be a certain amount of taunting oppo fans, but that guy who came down the stairs was well out of order and yes I''m fairly sure that had the stewards actually intervened he would have got physical with them, but surely that''s their job to do so before another member of the crowd decides to tell him to shut up?[/quote]

May be the steward could summon assistance from other stewards / police,  if they feel the person may be a problem?  

I have a guy like that sits near me behind the goal (3 rows from front) he calls the oppo goalie all sorts of names that are pointless, crude and offensive. he really does make a c... of himself  every game!!

City 4eva- I sat there once, if its the same guy he was very racist. The clubs view at the time was "sit somewhere else". Very helpful.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]We even had one from the Directors Box not so long ago, who shouted at the home fans....lets be havin you![/quote]Who''s the cock with the crayons? [:$]

The poster named "Pedro" is apparently a swedard at Carrow Road who hates NCFC, especially it''s fans. Look at his passed posts to see that he is only there for his £21 and nothing else.

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2/2052397/ShowPost.aspx#2052397

A fine example of our ''bright'' stewards.

So then I suppose its the Stewards fault then is it ? if you look at the lower Barclay towards the Away supporters 95% of the Norwich fans shout verbal and physical abuse at the away fans !! so what are the Stewards supposed to do? march the whole out of the staduim. you would have a flippin riot on your hands.. pound to a penny if the steward had approached these So called Norwich fans last night he would of got either verbally or physically abused as well and its not worth that for £21:00.. So there you go..

and some qoutes from a while ago

Well if you are so bothered about the Policing and Stewarding at Yesterday''s match, do something about it by joining either the Police or the Stewards otherwise keep quiet..I am a Steward and from what I saw yesterday Norwich fans were as bad as Leeds fans, if you wind up the oppositon then you get what you deserve and I witnessed plenty of Norwich fans doing that, by which we told them to sit down and shut up or get thrown out !! and by the way not all stewards support flippin Norwich !! we are there for the pay !!  28/03/2010

Who''s give a toss,I don''t you flippin idiot, we don''t get paid enough so why should we bother..I go to watch the game and get paid to do so thats all I am there for..you prized prat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 28/03/2010

pedro i think you are a  a penis, and give the ncfc stewards a bad name.

in one qoute you said not all stewards support flipping norwich and in another you said i go to watch the game...

you need to make your mind up you sausage jockey, and for moaning about the £21 dont  f@@king do it then, go and get a job at tescos

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Oh no not a swear word at a football game.....poofs![/quote]I actually agree AW!I mean there''s always the odd twat at football matches, think lucky you don''t support leeds or practically any other team or you''d be in tears by now!Oh no, some foul language shouted at opposition fans? It''s a football match not a bloody Family Sunday Roast Dinner.I''m sure he was a prize plonka but why give him the satisfaction of an entire thread about him?!?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

So then (TIL 1010) I presume for £21;00 you would put yourself in the line of fire and go and deal with either a lone supporter or group of fans being abusive would you? I doubt it, because the chances of getting a smack in the gob is highly likely, if you look closely the stewards do not have personal radio''s to contact each other in case of emergency such as unruly fans, they have to catch the eye of the nearest steward or shout but who would hear them? and but then the problem has gone by, but there were 4 Norwich fans sent packing on Friday night from the N&P for doing just that swearing etc.. but by now people should realise that it is all part of the game and certain people get worked up more than others,and if people don''t like this kind of behaviour then go elsewhere, like a room in the Holiday Inn.. (far cheaper)

[quote user="john"]

So then I suppose its the Stewards fault then is it ? if you look at the lower Barclay towards the Away supporters 95% of the Norwich fans shout verbal and physical abuse at the away fans !! so what are the Stewards supposed to do? march the whole out of the staduim. you would have a flippin riot on your hands.. pound to a penny if the steward had approached these So called Norwich fans last night he would of got either verbally or physically abused as well and its not worth that for £21:00.. So there you go..

and some qoutes from a while ago

Well if you are so bothered about the Policing and Stewarding at Yesterday''s match, do something about it by joining either the Police or the Stewards otherwise keep quiet..I am a Steward and from what I saw yesterday Norwich fans were as bad as Leeds fans, if you wind up the oppositon then you get what you deserve and I witnessed plenty of Norwich fans doing that, by which we told them to sit down and shut up or get thrown out !! and by the way not all stewards support flippin Norwich !! we are there for the pay !!  28/03/2010

Who''s give a toss,I don''t you flippin idiot, we don''t get paid enough so why should we bother..I go to watch the game and get paid to do so thats all I am there for..you prized prat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 28/03/2010

pedro i think you are a  a penis, and give the ncfc stewards a bad name.

in one qoute you said not all stewards support flipping norwich and in another you said i go to watch the game...

you need to make your mind up you sausage jockey, and for moaning about the £21 dont  f@@king do it then, go and get a job at tescos

[/quote] What a typical John !! you are lol... watch the game yes.. and that is to see that prize prat in between the posts let goals in.. and then take the piss out of the fans you f**k**g muppet.  Â£21 to watch a load of muppets and thats all, if you want extra you pay me more !!!  

[quote user="barclayendstand"]How the hell can anyone shout physical abuse? !!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Quite easy.. open your mouth and shout the phrase "Physical abuse" quite simples........

[quote user="Pedro"]

[quote user="barclayendstand"]How the hell can anyone shout physical abuse? !!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Quite easy.. open your mouth and shout the phrase "Physical abuse" quite simples........

[/quote]

I think it''s time we Track your IP address, find your Home Address from that, and forward it to the club..

Pete?

[quote user="Pedro"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

So then (TIL 1010) I presume for £21;00 you would put yourself in the line of fire and go and deal with either a lone supporter or group of fans being abusive would you? I doubt it, because the chances of getting a smack in the gob is highly likely, if you look closely the stewards do not have personal radio''s to contact each other in case of emergency such as unruly fans, they have to catch the eye of the nearest steward or shout but who would hear them? and but then the problem has gone by, but there were 4 Norwich fans sent packing on Friday night from the N&P for doing just that swearing etc.. but by now people should realise that it is all part of the game and certain people get worked up more than others,and if people don''t like this kind of behaviour then go elsewhere, like a room in the Holiday Inn.. (far cheaper)

[/quote]

Oh dear me Pedro you really do not know me that well do you? I will give you a clue.....i get a police pension and ask your stadium manger what i did for the last eight years of my service.

Maybe you could enlighten us as to your job description at Carrow Road other than to examine match tickets and usher fans to their seats.[;)]