Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

crowd attendance tonight?

Me plus 3 others who don''t usually go, are having a night in the Jarold. With kids for a quid, they''ll be a good 20K there tonight.

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]Me plus 3 others who don''t usually go, are having a night in the Jarold. With kids for a quid, they''ll be a good 20K there tonight.[/quote]20k? hmmmm... thats a little ambitious, but proof in the pudding and all that! The ''kids for a quid'' is excellent, and one in the eye for the very popular ''working class supporters thread'' [:P]

Club had sold about 12.5k this afternoon when I nipped into the ticket office.I''m guessing just over 14k on the night.

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]i''m not sure if it''s just the type of season ticket i have but i get the first cup game free included in the price - does that go for everyone?[/quote]you are kidding me? have you just said that to swamp the ticket hotline???

Based on the online tikceting plan the attendance looks likely to be p**s poor.

As for the joker saying they get the game free under their season ticket they don''t do that any more. I remember years ago i had a "super season ticket" where you got all cup games included but that is long gone now.

I''m going, and when I asked the people who sit around me on Firday they all said they were coming.  I would guess anything from 15k to 12k will be the attendence.

I`m sure there will be several people who will go and take advantage of the cheap-as-chips ticket prices tonight and then come on here and have a good moan about the Swansea prices tomorrow.....

[quote user="Herb"]Club had sold about 12.5k this afternoon when I nipped into the ticket office.I''m guessing just over 14k on the night.[/quote].....[quote user="First Wizard"]9-10 thousand.[/quote]Good to see you read topics before spamming Wiz.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

As for the joker saying they get the game free under their season ticket they don''t do that any more. I remember years ago i had a "super season ticket" where you got all cup games included but that is long gone now.

[/quote]thanks for the insult but i am telling you i get the game free as part of my season ticket, but then it''s a corporate seat so that may be why - I was just wondering!

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

thanks for the insult but i am telling you i get the game free as part of my season ticket, but then it''s a corporate seat so that may be why - I was just wondering!
[/quote]

Apologies. I thought you were on a wind-up as I am not aware of any season ticket offer wher the first cup game was included. I am, however, completely unaware of what they offer corporate customers so I stand corrected!

[quote user="Big Slob"]Do we win 2 quid tonight? I''ll go for 13,504[/quote]sorry Big Slob, can''t afford it... but i''ll congratulate you come 21.30 tonight if you are nearest with your guess-timate [;)]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Big Slob"]Do we win 2 quid tonight? I''ll go for 13,504[/quote]sorry Big Slob, can''t afford it... but i''ll congratulate you come 21.30 tonight if you are nearest with your guess-timate [;)][/quote]Boooooooooo bring back AndyJR as competition host [;)]

If you look at the online ticketing there is good availability in just about every section. so my guess is 11506

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Unit"]13112 but not me!![/quote]Attendance - 13,068 - thats a fine effort Unit, only 44 out [:D][/quote]But beaten by Mello Yello only 41 out at 13,027  - although did include volunteers