Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Don't forget... cup games also count in the Prediction League

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I see there''s an early leader........

[:O]

[/quote]Indeed although it''s a marathon, not a sprint Nuts.

How many predictions can you do? I added 3 goalscorers, but what''s stopping me from making like 500?

I just tried to enter this, but there seems to be a problem.I tried to register, and my e-mail and password appeared automatically. It wouldn''t let me register, because the details are already on the site and it told me to log in.So, I went to log in, and apparently my e-mail and password combination is not recognised.I then went back to register, but it told me my details are already on the site and wouldn''t let me register again.So, I went back to log in, etc., etc., etc.So, what''s wrong here? Either my details are on the system or they''re not! Why can''t the system make up its bloody mind!?

[quote user="Lrrr"]I just tried to enter this, but there seems to be a problem.

I tried to register, and my e-mail and password appeared automatically. It wouldn''t let me register, because the details are already on the site and it told me to log in.

So, I went to log in, and apparently my e-mail and password combination is not recognised.

I then went back to register, but it told me my details are already on the site and wouldn''t let me register again.

So, I went back to log in, etc., etc., etc.

So, what''s wrong here? Either my details are on the system or they''re not! Why can''t the system make up its bloody mind!?
[/quote]Yeah this happened to me a few days ago mate. However when I tried again today, it worked. [Y]

Try again soon and I guess it might work?