Sign in to follow this  
Leedscanary

Online Club Shop?

Great service from the Club shop - ordered my Season Review DVD on Friday afternoon on Morty''s recommendation (cheers mate [Y]) and it plopped thru the door this morning.(Take note Archant subscriptions - still no bloody Canary Preview by the 10th August, ordered on 29th July!!! [sn])However, whilst completing my order online, and reviewing my enclosed invoice I haven''t been given my members discount. Anyone know if this has been stopped or is just unavailable online? I thought it would come off automatically when I signed in with my membership number, but apparently not. Last time I visited the shop in person (July) my discount was processed ny swiping my membership card. I would phone to check, but it would cost more than the 75p discount to phone the 0844 number!Anyone have any ideas?? (other than moving to Norwich, go direct to shop in person!)

[quote user="leedscanary"]Great service from the Club shop - ordered my Season Review DVD on Friday afternoon on Morty''s recommendation (cheers mate [Y]) and it plopped thru the door this morning.
(Take note Archant subscriptions - still no bloody Canary Preview by the 10th August, ordered on 29th July!!! [sn])

However, whilst completing my order online, and reviewing my enclosed invoice I haven''t been given my members discount. Anyone know if this has been stopped or is just unavailable online? I thought it would come off automatically when I signed in with my membership number, but apparently not. Last time I visited the shop in person (July) my discount was processed ny swiping my membership card. I would phone to check, but it would cost more than the 75p discount to phone the 0844 number!

Anyone have any ideas?? (other than moving to Norwich, go direct to shop in person!)
[/quote]

Im happy to see any fellow Norwich pocket a 75p discount but really, you will live without it.

(Take note Archant subscriptions - still no bloody Canary Preview by the 10th August, ordered on 29th July!!! Snail [sn])

please note , i too had ordered mine on the 26th july and have been told that no-one will recieve their copy until friday 13th aug. absolute joke, i have informed Peter Raven at archant and he agrees this is ridiculous. I asked the subscription company to refund me , and they even take up to 28 days to send me a cheque for the refund.!!!

I used the online store a couple of weeks ago to buy a couple of polo shirts and it automatically gave me the 10% discount as a season ticket holder. It also complimented me on how well I was looking and asked if I had lost weight.*(* disclaimer - this part may have been imagined on my part)

The dvd is priced at £14.95 and therefore does not qualify for the discount (by 5p).