Sign in to follow this  
the stump

andy d urso oh no

Well, we won''t get any help from this ref, which will mean that we must perform to get a result, and thus may be a good thing. [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Thats game over then.[:(][/quote]

lol mate I said the same thing

[/quote]

we lose 1 game, and oh the negativity [:P]

Surely the FA know he is an ippy fan...?

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

When have you seen me post anything really negative about our one match nana? [:^)]

And what has that to do with D''urso??

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

When have you seen me post anything really negative about our one match nana? [:^)]

[/quote]

I was just messing [y]

D''urso is an ippy fan, so he will want us to lose, so give us bad decisions so we will not havea fair game [:(]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was just messing [y]

D''urso is an ippy fan, so he will want us to lose, so give us bad decisions so we will not havea fair game [:(]

[/quote]

Oh that''s ok then lol

I don''t know what D''urso will do [:D]

Hi Gills fan here. You''ll be pleased to know that we don''t like Mr D''Urso either!The last time we won when he was ref was way back in 2000 (Andy Hessenthaler scored the winner in a 1-0 win at Bristol City!) He''s refereed us 10 times since then and we didn''t win any of them!

[quote user="moodyblue2"]Hi Gills fan here. You''ll be pleased to know that we don''t like Mr D''Urso either!

The last time we won when he was ref was way back in 2000 (Andy Hessenthaler scored the winner in a 1-0 win at Bristol City!) He''s refereed us 10 times since then and we didn''t win any of them!
[/quote]

Hiya, he''s not liked by a lot of fans, and we all know why, i''ve seen some shocking refs in my years supporting football, but he has to be just about the worst.

Hope you have a good season BTW

without the worst referee of today, maybe all time (barring Brighton away FA Cup memories!!)

came through the league at a time when strict letter of the laws were adhered, and no common sense could be used (i know ref, common sense!) not only has no idea of man management but thinks heis more important than the game

i live in a few miles from his home town, when the local refs assoc asked him to be a guest it was all questions in advance and nothing sprung on him on the night to differ, what an arrogant ******

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was just messing [y]

[/quote]

Oh that''s ok then lol

I don''t know what D''urso will do [:D]

[/quote]Nor does he mate.

How can you book someone for taking a free kick too quickly, surely you just blow up and make them take it again, the blokes a joke, doesn''t he realise what an absolute **** he is !

Any referee that lives in North essex and trains with Ipswich should not be allowed to referee a Norwich match!

But this is the same FA that pays the England manager £6m a year but wont give lower league clubs interest free loans so they can survive!

He''s definitely a ref who wants to be noticed, he wants to be in the limelight ! Thats why he got dropped from the prem, thanks we will have him then !

He got plenty of abuse , with a certain song being sung just when his name was announced last time he appeared at Priestfield!