Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Malky

Watford won again tonight.

Am I alone in thinking that there is something very likeable about Malky?

I remember his whole-hearted performances for us and think he was harshly treated by Nigel. Now he is endearing when interviewed in his managerial role.

Watford have become my second team this season, despite last week.

I for one want them to defy the odds and do well, but not at our expense again.

I was at Vicarage Road  many years ago to watch a scruffy draw that secured our first excursion into the top flight. So they owe us nothing.

I like Elton''s music too and think the Turnip has turned into a bit of a character.

Should I change allegiances? Watford is, after all, more accessable to me.  

As much as i like Malky,i have always had an unexplainable dislike of Watford.And it''s a crappy town[:P]

If I remember rightly Watford started last season really well, just outside the play-offs unexpectedly. Then they had all those problems at board level and went on the slide that almost ended up with them getting relegated. I don''t think there''s much doubt that he could turn into a top manager. I like that he gives young players a chance, it may not be through choice but even on Friday he threw on a youngster or two even when he didn''t have to.

Davo

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I like Elton''s music too and think the Turnip has turned into a bit of a character.

Should I change allegiances? Watford is, after all, more accessable to me.[/quote]Yeah, why not? Sod off then! [8o|]

Ps. Can I have your ticket please? [:D]

That is true.

Mind you I am sure not many managers have had to suffer near administration and having to sell top players in his very first season of management.

I don''t think he has much option to pick young players but its good anyway.