Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Ruddy and Ward

I thought they done a lot better last night.  Ruddy made two good saves and caught every cross he came for although there was a few times where he didn''t know whether to come or stay.  And Ward looked a lot more solid, won a lot in the air and cleared everything at the first time of asking however he did still look shakey at times.  It''s only Gillingham but they have just given me a lot more confidence in them.

I think these two will turn out to be alright for us.  We just need to give them time.

I agree with you.

sadly I think some Norwich fans wont ever get off their backs though!!!

some people expect messi type players from Day 1!!!

So Ward dealt with everything at the first attempt as well as being strong in the air but still looked shakey - how does that work?

Also what did Ruddy do wrong in the Watford game apart from the one he palmed into the on coming striker?

I''m not entirely sure why Ward is coming under so much criticism when he''s trying to get on the same wavelength as 3 defenders who played a whole season together. Of course it will take time. Nelly is the one for me who looks set to struggle this season.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

So Ward dealt with everything at the first attempt as well as being strong in the air but still looked shakey - how does that work?

Also what did Ruddy do wrong in the Watford game apart from the one he palmed into the on coming striker?

[/quote]

Well if you look again I put he looked shakey AT TIMES.  It was just at times when he did clear it he didn''t look the most decisive or strong.

As for Ruddy in the Watford game I thought he got down a bit slow for third goal but apart from that not a lot it''s just that he didn''t fill me with confidence.

I do apologize for praising them up though and saying they done better.

Didsn''t Everton loan Ruddy out to 13 clubs ? Maybe that tells a story. In truth, too early to make a judgement but my view is that he clearly lacks confidence, makes our back four nervous and is prone to dropping clangers. Whether Lambert can boost his confidence and turn him into a good, solid, reliable goalkeeper remains to be seen.

Didn''t Everton loan Ruddy out to 13 clubs ? Maybe that tells a story. In truth, too early to make a judgement but my view is that he clearly lacks confidence, makes our back four nervous and is prone to dropping clangers. Whether Lambert can boost his confidence and turn him into a good, solid, reliable goalkeeper remains to be seen........ but personally I don''t think so. a poor goalkeeping choice IMO.

[quote user="Bogbrush"]Didn''t Everton loan Ruddy out to 13 clubs ? Maybe that tells a story. In truth, too early to make a judgement but my view is that he clearly lacks confidence, makes our back four nervous and is prone to dropping clangers. Whether Lambert can boost his confidence and turn him into a good, solid, reliable goalkeeper remains to be seen........ but personally I don''t think so. a poor goalkeeping choice IMO.[/quote]Your username is pretty apt lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bogbrush"]Didn''t Everton loan Ruddy out to 13 clubs ? Maybe that tells a story. In truth, too early to make a judgement but my view is that he clearly lacks confidence, makes our back four nervous and is prone to dropping clangers. Whether Lambert can boost his confidence and turn him into a good, solid, reliable goalkeeper remains to be seen........ but personally I don''t think so. a poor goalkeeping choice IMO.[/quote]Your username is pretty apt lol.[/quote]

They say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but my infrequent visits to this MB reveal to me that people like you who seem to rely exclusively upon insulting posters whose views you don''t agree with are simply witless. LOL and all that b o l l o x

[quote user="Bogbrush"]Didn''t Everton loan Ruddy out to 13 clubs ? [/quote]no they didnthttp://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=38215Teddy Sheringham played for 9 teams in hsi career.... whats your point?

[quote user="Bogbrush"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Bogbrush"]Didn''t Everton loan Ruddy out to 13 clubs ? Maybe that tells a story. In truth, too early to make a judgement but my view is that he clearly lacks confidence, makes our back four nervous and is prone to dropping clangers. Whether Lambert can boost his confidence and turn him into a good, solid, reliable goalkeeper remains to be seen........ but personally I don''t think so. a poor goalkeeping choice IMO.[/quote]Your username is pretty apt lol.[/quote]

They say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but my infrequent visits to this MB reveal to me that people like you who seem to rely exclusively upon insulting posters whose views you don''t agree with are simply witless. LOL and all that b o l l o x[/quote]You should post more often, your incisive and well thought observations certainly keep me amused.[Y]