Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Song we play before kick off

THIS!!!!

Sorry, I just love this tune! A definate contender for Samba. [:)]

Why does everyone hate goal music? [:|] It''s good to scream and dance to when we score?[:)]

that fucking tom hark song is embarrassing  and anyone who ''dances'' around to it needs shooting.

Sorry - to give this thread a point, which is your favourite of the songs we play before kick off?

There''s one vision, song 2, don''t stop me now, that one ^^, more I dunno what though. I actually like them all. Get''s me in the mood for some footie. [:)]

[quote user="Brendo "]Why does everyone hate goal music? [:|] It''s good to scream and dance to when we score?[:)][/quote]why do you need music to do this

[quote user="marchisio"][quote user="Brendo "]Why does everyone hate goal music? [:|] It''s good to scream and dance to when we score?[:)][/quote]
why do you need music to do this
[/quote]I am nuetral really. Wouldn''t mind it if it was gone, but really can''t see why everyone hates it so damn much? [:S]

Maybe it''s there for the kids? [A]

[quote user="Brendo "]

[quote user="marchisio"][quote user="Brendo "]Why does everyone hate goal music? [:|] It''s good to scream and dance to when we score?[:)][/quote]why do you need music to do this[/quote]I am nuetral really. Wouldn''t mind it if it was gone, but really can''t see why everyone hates it so damn much? [:S]

Maybe it''s there for the kids? [A]

[/quote]Personally I think ''goal music'' was brought in, in the days of dwindling crowd numbers so to create a better atmosphere when a goal is scored.  And saying that, imo I don''t think it''s needed.  But I''m not too bothered if it carries on.Unless it can be altered to some audio of Roy Waller shouting, ''IT''S IN THE BACK OF THE NET''