Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Question/Answes

The answers to 2 current questions on grades/tickets on the NCISA web site (Tackles/passes/goals)

NCISA working for the fans.

That''s clear, then:"There is obviously flexibility as the season progresses and success or failure of the team plays a big influence."The better the team does, the greater the demand for tickets and therefore the more the club can charge to "casual" fans (or "non-regular twats", as I''ve seen them called on other threads).Whereas if we''re 17th all season, expect many grade "B" games apart from the local derby.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]That''s clear, then:

"There is obviously flexibility as the season progresses and success or failure of the team plays a big influence."

The better the team does, the greater the demand for tickets and therefore the more the club can charge to "casual" fans (or "non-regular twats", as I''ve seen them called on other threads).

Whereas if we''re 17th all season, expect many grade "B" games apart from the local derby.

[/quote]

That appears to be the case Mister C.I would love to say more but my editor would be on my case for discussing it on here as opposed to the NCISA website[;)]