Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Lambert to bristol city

[quote user="NCFC-47"]well [8-)][/quote]Yeah, ok.In other news, I''m taking up the vacant post at Aston Villa today.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="NCFC-47"]well [8-)][/quote]Yeah, ok.In other news, I''m taking up the vacant post at Aston Villa today.[/quote]good luck keeping ashley young [:P]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="NCFC-47"]well [8-)][/quote]Yeah, ok.In other news, I''m taking up the vacant post at Aston Villa today.[/quote]good luck keeping ashley young [:P][/quote]He keeps himself young by injecting monkey glands...allegedly.

be serious , bristol city are no team to get excited about , hardly any history and no future, fans are thugs, 13,000 every week and they want a new 30,000 seater stadium so they can invited jedward down on matchdays !!

[quote user="delboycanary"]

be serious , bristol city are no team to get excited about , hardly any history and no future, fans are thugs, 13,000 every week and they want a new 30,000 seater stadium so they can invited jedward down on matchdays !!

[/quote]there must some sort of money in the club though to coup david james and a unreal rumor of owen joining

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="delboycanary"]

[/quote]

there must some sort of money in the club though to coup david james and a unreal rumor of owen joining
[/quote]

If there is it will soon be all gone if they carry on like that[;)]