Sign in to follow this  
The Original Yellow Fever

Wallet lost last night

My mate either dropped his wallet or it was stolen from his pocket last night at the ground either in yellows or N&P lower in S block

After the game a kind fan found some of the contents discarded and thrown on the floor behind Jarrold stand and kindly handed them in. Just a reminder to keep your things secure even amongst so called freindly fans!

This is a shame however when I lost my wallet at a match last season (I sit in the snakepit0, someone handed it to a steward and, as ir had my season ticket in it, the club looked up my membership number and called me to say they had it, no cash had been taken either

i had the same thing happen to me last season,

was sitting watching the game, got up after 25mins to go for a pee, and either dropped my wallet on the way or whilst on the way back....

anyway at half time went to the bar to get a beer, realised ive lost my wallet, i retraced my steps and found my cards and pictures scattered all over the floor....

bastards

In all seriousness, sorry to hear about the wallet, maybe if you have a word with the club and ask if there''s any CCTV footage of where your mate was seated, and if any footage is available outside of the area (Yellows) where the contents of your mates wallet where found?

They could possibly show who was seated around you in the stand? The stand wasn''t full by any means, so should be a bit easier to identify that section if they have camera coverage.

It may have fallen out when celebrating a goal?

I would have also thought a ''seasoned thief'' wouldn''t have gone through a wallet where there''s a chance of being caught on CCTV....Could be an opportunist light fingered weasel....

Might be worth a shot.....Good luck.[Y]

[quote user="The Original Yellow Fever"]And theres me thinking all in the N&P are pillars of the community[/quote]Well you could be forgiven for thinking that OYR as there''s about the same amount of movement as a pillar from the fans sitting there......

[quote user="The Original Yellow Fever"]My mate either dropped his wallet or it was stolen from his pocket last night at the ground either in yellows or N&P lower in S block

After the game a kind fan found some of the contents discarded and thrown on the floor behind Jarrold stand and kindly handed them in. Just a reminder to keep your things secure even amongst so called freindly fans![/quote]If his season ticket wasn''t amongst the contents handed in tell him to get a crime report number from plod pretty damn quick or it''ll cost him £50 for a reprint......

The club will probably also charge you £14.99 for the CCTV DVD recordings of last nights game...

Can you burn us a copy?

i was the man who handed saturday boys wallet in to the stewards last season in the snakepit i found it on the floor just outside the gents.

[quote user="the stump"]

i was the man who handed saturday boys wallet in to the stewards last season in the snakepit i found it on the floor just outside the gents.

[/quote]I wonder what there was to pay for in there....?

[quote user="the stump"]

[/quote]Good for you mate [Y]

A percentage of any gathering of people is going to be dishonest. If you lose anything of value it is a matter of luck as to who is going to pick it up. I have to say I have been lucky on several occasions.

[quote user="Dan Druff"]A percentage of any gathering of people is going to be dishonest. If you lose anything of value it is a matter of luck as to who is going to pick it up. I have to say I have been lucky on several occasions.[/quote]

Now that is reassuring[Y]

I have too.

This is a shame however when I lost my wallet at a match last season (I sit in the snakepit0, someone handed it to a steward and, as ir had my season ticket in it, the club looked up my membership number and called me to say they had it, no cash had been taken either

i think that was my daddy because i remember that :)