Sign in to follow this  
Supermarket Prodigy

Come On You Yellows!!!!!

I was wondering if any of you have picked up on someone who in both friendlies and against Watford and Gillingham always shouts out ''Come On You Yellows!'' really loudly at the top of his voice when it is silent? It''s quite funny and seems to be becoming a regular occurance each game.

SP

its the bloke who sits behind me at the top of the N&P, when it goes quiet he bellows it at the top of his voice

I think it must be me you''re refering to.

I was in the City Stand for the Newcastle game, and the Jarrold for the Everton and Gillingham games, but in my own seat in the River End Lower Tier for the Watford game.

I don''t shout to be "amusing", I shout to try to get others to join in (and quite often get some "Yellows" echoes going).

I used to write on this board a long time ago under the username "Foghorn", then I stopped because it degenerated into some pointless discussions, so I switched to 606 (though that''s now going the same way). I came back on here a couple of times and found someone else was using "Foghorn", so I changed mine to The Original Foghorn.

Come on you Yellows!!!!  [:)]

I think its great mate! When we conceeded against Gillingham I clapped my hands together yelled Come on City and was the only one! So I really respect what you''ve been doing! If you''re ever sitting near me, I''ll start joining in!

SP