Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Forest Away and Casual Ticket Prices debate rolled into One.

Just looked on the Forest Website,tickets in advance for Leeds 14th August £28 in advance £30 on the day.Norwich City £26 in advance £28 on the day. I wonder how they justify £2 more to watch the Division One runners up as opposed to the Champions.

Now here is the bit that i cannot wait for the moaners to answer.....£1 per TICKET handling charge PLUS £1 processing charge per transaction.

Any views on £30 to watch a team who last year were in Division One as opposed to our £31 to watch an established Championship club.

£28 on the day? Hmmm I think I''ll order mine from the ticket office, take the hit on the £1.50 charge and save myself 50p. Bargain!

Davo

Funny how it appears everybody wants to whinge and moan about Norwich City''s credit card charge but not Nottingham Forest.A family of four buying online at NCFC are charged a total of £1.50p but at NFFC £5.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Funny how it appears everybody wants to whinge and moan about Norwich City''s credit card charge but not Nottingham Forest.A family of four buying online at NCFC are charged a total of £1.50p but at NFFC £5.[/quote]Are you saying that the whingers should just shut the hell up, and realise the grass isn''t greener? And that our prices aren''t so bad after all? And they should stop moaning?[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Funny how it appears everybody wants to whinge and moan about Norwich City''s credit card charge but not Nottingham Forest.A family of four buying online at NCFC are charged a total of £1.50p but at NFFC £5.[/quote]Why do you write everything in italics?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Funny how it appears everybody wants to whinge and moan about Norwich City''s credit card charge but not Nottingham Forest.A family of four buying online at NCFC are charged a total of £1.50p but at NFFC £5.[/quote]

Are you saying that the whingers should just shut the hell up, and realise the grass isn''t greener? And that our prices aren''t so bad after all? And they should stop moaning?

[;)]
[/quote]

All i was doing Morty is just wondering if the "whingers" feel sorry for the charges incurred by Forest fans and maybe give their views in comparison to what is the policy at NCFC.After all i thought this messageboard is for debating such matters.[:D][:P][;)]

[quote user="ZiggyPiggy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Funny how it appears everybody wants to whinge and moan about Norwich City''s credit card charge but not Nottingham Forest.A family of four buying online at NCFC are charged a total of £1.50p but at NFFC £5.[/quote]Why do you write everything in italics?[/quote]Tilly actually speaks in italics too.

Unlike Norwich it would seem, they do have concession tickets. "£12 for full-time students (ID required)/under-18s"

Ahhh but Big Slob your missing the "hidden charges" above which would require you to pay an extra £2 so that £12 is actually £14.

Davo

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ZiggyPiggy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Funny how it appears everybody wants to whinge and moan about Norwich City''s credit card charge but not Nottingham Forest.A family of four buying online at NCFC are charged a total of £1.50p but at NFFC £5.[/quote]Why do you write everything in italics?[/quote]Tilly actually speaks in italics too.[/quote]Really? Is that with a slight air of sarcasm or leaning back at an angle as he talks? [:)]

Ok but say i wanted to watch Norwich v Swansea (and i didn''t have a season ticket) i''d have to pay 29 quid plus 1.50 if i booked online or over the phone, whereas if i wanted to watch Forest v Norwich, i''d pay 12 quid plus the 2 for the booking fee. (My pound sign doesn''t work)

[quote user="ZiggyPiggy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ZiggyPiggy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Funny how it appears everybody wants to whinge and moan about Norwich City''s credit card charge but not Nottingham Forest.A family of four buying online at NCFC are charged a total of £1.50p but at NFFC £5.[/quote]Why do you write everything in italics?[/quote]Tilly actually speaks in italics too.[/quote]Really? Is that with a slight air of sarcasm or leaning back at an angle as he talks? [:)][/quote]Bit of both actually.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ZiggyPiggy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ZiggyPiggy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Funny how it appears everybody wants to whinge and moan about Norwich City''s credit card charge but not Nottingham Forest.A family of four buying online at NCFC are charged a total of £1.50p but at NFFC £5.[/quote]

Why do you write everything in italics?

[/quote]

Tilly actually speaks in italics too.
[/quote]

Really? Is that with a slight air of sarcasm or leaning back at an angle as he talks? [:)]
[/quote]

Bit of both actually.

[:)]
[/quote]

Pale face speak with italic tongue  kimosabi! Not the same is it[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Funny how it appears everybody wants to whinge and moan about Norwich City''s credit card charge but not Nottingham Forest.A family of four buying online at NCFC are charged a total of £1.50p but at NFFC £5.[/quote]

What ridiculous logic. Just because Forest have a more expensive policy than us doesn''t mean that our own policy is right.

And when it comes to fleecing away fans (as Forest seem to be doing), we can hardly complain, given what we did to the Watford fans the other night.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ZiggyPiggy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Funny how it appears everybody wants to whinge and moan about Norwich City''s credit card charge but not Nottingham Forest.A family of four buying online at NCFC are charged a total of £1.50p but at NFFC £5.[/quote]Why do you write everything in italics?[/quote]Tilly actually speaks in italics too.[/quote]Only after 6 pints of Taddy [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Just looked on the Forest Website,tickets in advance for Leeds 14th August £28 in advance £30 on the day.Norwich City £26 in advance £28 on the day. I wonder how they justify £2 more to watch the Division One runners up as opposed to the Champions.

Now here is the bit that i cannot wait for the moaners to answer.....£1 per TICKET handling charge PLUS £1 processing charge per transaction.

Any views on £30 to watch a team who last year were in Division One as opposed to our £31 to watch an established Championship club.[/quote]

Because like it or not Leeds are and always will be a bigger club than us.

I hate Leeds, the club, the fans, players of old and new, but I wont deny they are bigger.

Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton, etc, premiership teams, but they are not bigger than Leeds.

I cant stand Man Utd either, but when they were relegated to division 2 in the late 70s did that make them a smaller club?

I dont get this forum sometimes. One minute everyones saying "oh we are only a small club", then since we won League One people think we are a massive club.