Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

We will be this season's Posh!

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Hairy Canary"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

FACT!

Plucky, unlucky....and then relegated....

The warning signs are there! Mark my wurdz!

There, that''s my sensationalist and attention seeking post of the week out of the way.....

Who''s next?

[/quote]

Have to agree with this.....

I''ve not seen anything to convince me that this squad, the manager or the board are of the quality needed to stay the course at this level.
[/quote]

Neither did you to start with Cluck. the self appointed master fisher, caught fair and square

[/quote]

You pratt....... Ever heard of stirring the pot?  The day I take Mello seriously will be the day you develop a brain cell.

Dear oh bloody dear.......
[/quote]

Sorry, don''t believe you, you got it but just a little too late. It''s obvious by the way that stung and the vitriolic comment it inspired. Pratt yourself.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Just a couple of points Mello, firstly are we away at Scunthorpe on Saturday? Secondly, if i throw a hovercraft into a bucket of water do the ripples spread outwards? .... :) Thanks awfully[/quote]

If Typhoo put the ''T'' in BriTain.....Who put the ***t in Scunthorpe?....Yes, we''re away at Scunthorpe on Saturday....

Unfortunately, my hovercraft is full of eels.....and there''s currently a hole in my bucket...So I''ll get back to you on that one....

[/quote]

If I remember rightly, that line was used in the Tobacconists. Classic Python!