Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

We will be this season's Posh!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cosmos67"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

FACT!

Plucky, unlucky....and then relegated....

The warning signs are there! Mark my wurdz!

There, that''s my sensationalist and attention seeking post of the week out of the way.....

Who''s next?

[/quote]

Heres a piece of advice, stop talking out of your backside because your talking sh1t!!!  you cant base a whole season on one game you complete idiot!

[/quote]

Here''s a piece of advice......ask someone who you think isn''t a complete idiot - to explain something to you concerning this thread.....

[/quote]

Its posts like these which make this message board to bloody depressing, so get with it and get behind the team instead of constantly putting them down, jeez we are many be one club, all together, if we dont stick up for our boys then who the hell will! i didn''t mean to be over offensive and i apologise if i was, i just wish people woul talk positively

Wow we loose a cluck turns up what a co-incedence?!

Cosmos Mello is being sarcastic and trying to be funny. He''s like that uncle who who tries to make people laugh with his "wit". It''s a shame as on those rare occasions when he does have something serious to say it''s actually worth reading even if I don''t agree.

Davo

[quote user="cosmos67"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cosmos67"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

FACT!

There, that''s my sensationalist and attention seeking post of the week out of the way.....

Who''s next?

[/quote]

Heres a piece of advice, stop talking out of your backside because your talking sh1t!!!  you cant base a whole season on one game you complete idiot!

[/quote]

Here''s a piece of advice......ask someone who you think isn''t a complete idiot - to explain something to you concerning this thread.....

[/quote]

Its posts like these which make this message board to bloody depressing, so get with it and get behind the team instead of constantly putting them down, jeez we are many be one club, all together, if we dont stick up for our boys then who the hell will! i didn''t mean to be over offensive and i apologise if i was, i just wish people woul talk positively

[/quote]

I''m only having a bit o'' fun.....and I always book my holidays with you cosmos.

Sorry to you or anyone else, if I overstepped the mark.....It''s like being blindfolded in a bukkake....I just don''t know what came over me?

[quote user="Davo"]Wow we loose a cluck turns up what a co-incedence?! Cosmos Mello is being sarcastic and trying to be funny. He''s like that uncle who who tries to make people laugh with his "wit". It''s a shame as on those rare occasions when he does have something serious to say it''s actually worth reading even if I don''t agree. Davo[/quote]

You might know....Did I spell bukkake correctly?

[quote user="Davo"]Wow we loose a cluck turns up what a co-incedence?!

Cosmos Mello is being sarcastic and trying to be funny. He''s like that uncle who who tries to make people laugh with his "wit". It''s a shame as on those rare occasions when he does have something serious to say it''s actually worth reading even if I don''t agree.

Davo[/quote]I never went away.... it''s just that my last 1,346 post got removed by the mods.Luckily I''ve learnt my lesson now though.

Mello I wouldn''t know but I''ve always found google to be a good place to check the spelling of words I don''t know.

Somehow though I think you''ve already "been there and done that" ;)

Davo

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Davo"]Wow we loose a cluck turns up what a co-incedence?! Cosmos Mello is being sarcastic and trying to be funny. He''s like that uncle who who tries to make people laugh with his "wit". It''s a shame as on those rare occasions when he does have something serious to say it''s actually worth reading even if I don''t agree. Davo[/quote]

[/quote]

Yer i know that now :) sorry about this guys just i wish everyone would just get behind the team as one. im sorry for overreacting.

[quote user="cosmos67"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Yer i know that now :) sorry about this guys just i wish everyone would just get behind the team as one. im sorry for overreacting.

[/quote]

I''ll be at the game tomorrow cheering the boys on.....but not as a volunteer.

I haven''t got a shovel.

JESUS.

One game. Beaten by ONE goal with two of their goals deflected and we’re DOWN!?!

Have you forgot what happened in 2009.

[quote user="Songwriter"]JESUS. One game. Beaten by ONE goal with two of their goals deflected and we’re DOWN!?! Have you forgot what happened in 2009.[/quote]

Forgot what?

[quote user="Songwriter"]JESUS.

One game. Beaten by ONE goal with two of their goals deflected and we’re DOWN!?!

Have you forgot what happened in 2009.[/quote]Wasn''t that the year we got relegated to League One?

I think is a possibility we will struggle big time , not just because we were well beaten at home by one of the leagues weakest sides but because we are a squad packed with lower league players .

Blimey, some of you better be kept away from sharp object and prescription drugs lol.

[quote user="morty"]Blimey, some of you better be kept away from sharp object and prescription drugs lol.[/quote]This is what happens when modern kids aren''t allowed to lose at sport and don''t know the meaning of discipline in the home......They will have to learn about life the hard way... so consider this an educational exercise.

Actually gonna watch posh play on boxing day as there is no way i can get to crystal palace [:(] and its 16 miles away easy free parking  and i can get away from the tv for awhile.

Judge the set up when Whitbread, Smith (S), and Holt are fully fit and all has bedded down.

I don''t think that this is a promotion chasing team (- it is a consolidation team, and will need new players to go further). There are one or two players who may fade from the reckoning, and one or two who will surprise us as they rise to the challenge.

I think that we shall improve:

-when everyone is match fit, and knowing each other''s games, and with better organisation.

- better acquaintance with the Championship and the way other terams play.

- improved concentration that will cut out most of the silly defensive errors.

Betting firms are in business to maake a profit, so they get the best professional advice they can obtain. They were all suggesting top half for us. Can all their advisers be wrong?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Sorry, unfortunately just for this once, you''re hopelessly incorrect.....How does it feel? Are you annoyed? Frustrated? Internet impotent? 

Maybe you can instruct Pete the Mod to see if the IP address matches?

You do have the authority, don''t you? I mean, you could be one of the same?

And you''re twitty retort bumped up my thread......Gee thanks. Appreciate it.

Now just totter off and go and and type nice things about the Doc and all the other stuff you like doin''....''Wee Chopper.''

[/quote]

[quote user="Cluck"]

Silly boy..... Forum sleuth all of a sudden are you? .... and not a very good one at that........

Stick to what you do best... but change hands every so often. There''s a good boy.

[/quote]

And this time in stereo.....  Bravo......

[/quote]

Gettin'' a wee bit paranoid are we Chopper? I bet you''ve never played rugger, because every time there was a scrum you would probably think that they were all talking about you.

Go on, demand that a forum moddy checks the IP address - and see if I''m actually Mello Clucky Wiz Bly Bonzo Dog Doo Dah......and get me banned. 

[/quote]

You Sir, are an imposter.

[quote user="Mello Clucky Wiz Bly Bonzo Dog Doo Dah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Sorry, unfortunately just for this once, you''re hopelessly incorrect.....How does it feel? Are you annoyed? Frustrated? Internet impotent? 

Maybe you can instruct Pete the Mod to see if the IP address matches?

You do have the authority, don''t you? I mean, you could be one of the same?

And you''re twitty retort bumped up my thread......Gee thanks. Appreciate it.

Now just totter off and go and and type nice things about the Doc and all the other stuff you like doin''....''Wee Chopper.''

[/quote]

[quote user="Cluck"]

Silly boy..... Forum sleuth all of a sudden are you? .... and not a very good one at that........

Stick to what you do best... but change hands every so often. There''s a good boy.

[/quote]

And this time in stereo.....  Bravo......

[/quote]

Gettin'' a wee bit paranoid are we Chopper? I bet you''ve never played rugger, because every time there was a scrum you would probably think that they were all talking about you.

Go on, demand that a forum moddy checks the IP address - and see if I''m actually Mello Clucky Wiz Bly Bonzo Dog Doo Dah......and get me banned. 

[/quote]

You Sir, are an imposter.

[/quote]

Nope, actually......[8]I''m the urban spaceman, baby, here comes the twist.........I don''t exist.[8]

[quote user="plengcharthai"]If the club, according to another thread, drives away its working class fans, I suppose it will be posh. [:)][/quote]That''s a clever comment and worthy of being read.......[Y]

Just a couple of points Mello, firstly are we away at Scunthorpe on Saturday? Secondly, if i throw a hovercraft into a bucket of water do the ripples spread outwards? .... :)

Thanks awfully

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Just a couple of points Mello, firstly are we away at Scunthorpe on Saturday? Secondly, if i throw a hovercraft into a bucket of water do the ripples spread outwards? .... :) Thanks awfully[/quote]

If Typhoo put the ''T'' in BriTain.....Who put the ***t in Scunthorpe?....Yes, we''re away at Scunthorpe on Saturday....

Unfortunately, my hovercraft is full of eels.....and there''s currently a hole in my bucket...So I''ll get back to you on that one....

[quote user="Brendo "]Hahahahaha as if so many of you actually bothered to respond. Pathetic.[/quote]

Thanks for responding.....[Y]

I just find it amusing how people believe you were being serious, and then chose to respond to it. Any sane individual should not base an opinion of where a team will finish after 46 games, after just one.

[quote user="Brendo "]Hahahahaha as if so many of you actually bothered to respond. Pathetic.[/quote]Clearly you don''t quite get this ''humour'' thing........ Do you?.... Mmm?.... Mmm?........... Mmm?

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]

Have to agree with this.....

I''ve not seen anything to convince me that this squad, the manager or the board are of the quality needed to stay the course at this level.
[/quote]

Neither did you to start with Cluck. the self appointed master fisher, caught fair and square

[quote user="Hairy Canary"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]Have to agree with this.....I''ve not seen anything to convince me that this squad, the manager or the board are of the quality needed to stay the course at this level.[/quote]

Neither did you to start with Cluck. the self appointed master fisher, caught fair and square

[/quote]You pratt....... Ever heard of stirring the pot?  The day I take Mello seriously will be the day you develop a brain cell. Dear oh bloody dear.......