Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

We will be this season's Posh!

FACT!

Plucky, unlucky....and then relegated....

The warning signs are there! Mark my wurdz!

There, that''s my sensationalist and attention seeking post of the week out of the way.....

Who''s next?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

FACT!

There, that''s my sensationalist and attention seeking post of the week out of the way.....

Who''s next?

[/quote]Have to agree with this.....I''ve not seen anything to convince me that this squad, the manager or the board are of the quality needed to stay the course at this level.

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]

Have to agree with this.....

I''ve not seen anything to convince me that this squad, the manager or the board are of the quality needed to stay the course at this level.
[/quote]

You are a Berk!

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]Have to agree with this.....I''ve not seen anything to convince me that this squad, the manager or the board are of the quality needed to stay the course at this level.[/quote]

I love Norwich City with true passion and loyalty like a small section of the fans on here obviously do...I can’t say I feel anywhere near the same affection for the majority of my fellow yellas...absolute nobs! I’m giving this forum a rest for a while, as most of you are depressing me…you’re worse than the Wapping scum print. Bye.

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]Now, had I said that everyone would have been on me like a rash.

Oh, and you''re wrong.

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]Have to agree with this.....I''ve not seen anything to convince me that this squad, the manager or the board are of the quality needed to stay the course at this level.[/quote]I guess you had nothing to say when we were walking away with the league one title Cluck.  Now that we''re in a tougher league I have no doubt you will be more vocal.

He is right the writing is all over the wall just like after last years Season''s opener loss 7-1 it only went down hill from there....didn''t it?

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]He is right the writing is all over the wall just like after last years Season''s opener loss 7-1 it only went down hill from there....didn''t it?
[/quote]

Yeah, good call....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Oh, deary, deary, me.....[:|][/quote]Even though you pointed out the satirical nature of your post in the actual post, those fishes still bite don''t they...

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]Have to agree with this.....I''ve not seen anything to convince me that this squad, the manager or the board are of the quality needed to stay the course at this level.[/quote]

I love Norwich City with true passion and loyalty like a small section of the fans on here obviously do...I can’t say I feel anywhere near the same affection for the majority of my fellow yellas...absolute nobs! I’m giving this forum a rest for a while, as most of you are depressing me…you’re worse than the Wapping scum print. Bye.[/quote]

Crikey blimey!.... Now look what you''ve started Mello!

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Oh my lord! When did annoyingpretentiousbinlickingscumlovingmoronsupertrolltwat come back?Oops! I meant Cluck...... [A][/quote] Don''t be like that. I thought all of my friend would be pleased to see me. [:''(]

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]Have to agree with this.....I''ve not seen anything to convince me that this squad, the manager or the board are of the quality needed to stay the course at this level.[/quote]Surely the first law of Internet Trolling is that, when you operate two separate accounts, to make sure your grammatical style is different for each account?Props for bumping your own thread though.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]Now, had I said that everyone would have been on me like a rash.

Oh, and you''re wrong.

[/quote]Wiz, the only reason people would be on you like a rash is because you will have done a complete U-turn from saying we''d finish in the top two. You''re quite right here though, we really shouldn''t be this season''s posh. Posh did actually have a few good players, so to be honest we can look to them as something of a learning curve, just because we have good players doesn''t mean we have a divine right to do well every season. Any team in this division can beat any other, and this was proved on the opening weekend by Scunthorpe in particular. But with Lambert in charge on the pitch and McNally keeping our heads above water off of it, the club is actually in the best shape it has been in for a few years now, if you leave out talk of money figures.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]Have to agree with this.....I''ve not seen anything to convince me that this squad, the manager or the board are of the quality needed to stay the course at this level.[/quote]Surely the first law of Internet Trolling is that, when you operate two separate accounts, to make sure your grammatical style is different for each account?Props for bumping your own thread though.[/quote]Silly boy..... Forum sleuth all of a sudden are you? .... and not a very good one at that........Stick to what you do best... but change hands every so often. There''s a good boy.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Oh, deary, deary, me.....[:|][/quote]

Your post was more moronic than ironic Im afraid!!

[/quote]

Enough for you to reply to it?

And don''t be afraid, I thought it was quite brave of you...and it''s ironic that you find it moronic.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

And don''t be afraid, I thought it was quite brave of you...and it''s ironic that you find it moronic.

[/quote]

I picture you holding a fishing rod Mello, I kind of assumed you wanted me to reply to it?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]

Have to agree with this.....

I''ve not seen anything to convince me that this squad, the manager or the board are of the quality needed to stay the course at this level.
[/quote]

Surely the first law of Internet Trolling is that, when you operate two separate accounts, to make sure your grammatical style is different for each account?

Props for bumping your own thread though.

[/quote]

Sorry, unfortunately just for this once, you''re hopelessly incorrect.....How does it feel? Are you annoyed? Frustrated? Internet impotent? 

Maybe you can instruct Pete the Mod to see if the IP address matches?

You do have the authority, don''t you? I mean, you could be one of the same?

And you''re twitty retort bumped up my thread......Gee thanks. Appreciate it.

Now just totter off and go and and type nice things about the Doc and all the other stuff you like doin''....''Wee Chopper.''

Sorry, unfortunately just for this once, you''re hopelessly incorrect.....How does it feel? Are you annoyed? Frustrated? Internet impotent? 

Now just totter off and go and and type nice things about the Doc and all the other stuff you like doin''....''Wee Chopper.''

[/quote][quote user="Cluck"]Silly boy..... Forum sleuth all of a sudden are you? .... and not a very good one at that........Stick to what you do best... but change hands every so often. There''s a good boy.[/quote]And this time in stereo.....  Bravo......

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I picture you holding a fishing rod Mello, I kind of assumed you wanted me to reply to it?

[/quote]

Nope not really.....I just want to be accepted, but unfortunately, I think I may have upset some people.....

I''ll bung you in the keep-net all the same....and I''ll throw you back in the pink''un pond later - as I don''t have much use for tiddlers.... 

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope not really.....I just want to be accepted, but unfortunately, I think I may have upset some people.....

I''ll bung you in the keep-net all the same....and I''ll throw you back in the pink''un pond later - as I don''t have much use for tiddlers.... 

[/quote]

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]

Heres a piece of advice, stop talking out of your backside because your talking sh1t!!!  you cant base a whole season on one game you complete idiot!

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]

It''s a possibility

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[quote user="Cluck"]

Silly boy..... Forum sleuth all of a sudden are you? .... and not a very good one at that........

Stick to what you do best... but change hands every so often. There''s a good boy.

[/quote]

And this time in stereo.....  Bravo......

[/quote]

Gettin'' a wee bit paranoid are we Chopper? I bet you''ve never played rugger, because every time there was a scrum you would probably think that they were all talking about you.

Go on, demand that a forum moddy checks the IP address - and see if I''m actually Mello Clucky Wiz Bly Bonzo Dog Doo Dah......and get me banned. 

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gosh....bigger than I thought!

Still reeled you in though....

[quote user="cosmos67"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

FACT!

Who''s next?

[/quote]

Heres a piece of advice, stop talking out of your backside because your talking sh1t!!!  you cant base a whole season on one game you complete idiot!

[/quote]

Here''s a piece of advice......ask someone who you think isn''t a complete idiot - to explain something to you concerning this thread.....