Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

decisions decisions

I have a dilemma to dwell on, which I just thought I would share with you fine fellows on here.

after 26 years of service in the military I have been told my leaving bash is booked for the 19th Oct which is when we are at home to Palarse!!!

What should I do? unfortunately I cannot attend both due to timings!!!!

As someone who did 22 years, I echo the above comment lol, plenty more games to go to!

Mate you have served 23 years and you have you ask us that ! someone from the ground will text you live scores if your that worried about missing out, have a great day at the party, enjoy.

If I was in your shoes there would be no dilemma. Without a moments hesitation I would go to the leaving bash. As has been said already, you only get the one opportunity to have a leaving do. Imagine if you do go to the Palarse game and it is a boring waste of time (which a lot of football matches are, unfortunately!).

Having done slightly less time than yourself I would agree with the above comments.

You can always catch another game but there''s only one closing the curtains on your military career.

well i have decided to go to my leaving bash!! No competition really, I will get updated I''m sure!!Rooferman, welcome back, how are you doing me old mate, and what do you mean I never upset David.......................................MUCH!!!! lol!!