Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Adeboyo Akinfwa

[quote user="moodyblue2"]" The first thing he did was a bicycle kick (had to be seen to be believed, I think the whole ground shook!) which the keeper had to save.[/quote]

I would have LOVED to have seen that!!!

I thought he was great and gave him a round of applause when he came off. He caused  problems for both centre halves who to be fair could get nowhere near him. Nice to see someone like him playing the game, good luck to the guy. Entertaining!     

[quote user="Larry David"]

[quote user="I am an Apple"]It''s really not that easy to spell, i''d like to see you try it without look anywhere else..[/quote]

Why don''t you try and learn something before you post?

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUK254&q=Adeboyo+Akinfwa&btnG=Google+Search

It does it for you ffs.

[/quote]Because it''s an online forum and it really doesn''t matter if I don''t spell his name correct, you all know who i''m tlaking about so whogives a fu...ck?

[quote user="I am an Apple"][quote user="Larry David"]

[quote user="I am an Apple"]
It''s really not that easy to spell, i''d like to see you try it without look anywhere else..
[/quote]

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUK254&q=Adeboyo+Akinfwa&btnG=Google+Search

It does it for you ffs.

[/quote]
Because it''s an online forum and it really doesn''t matter if I don''t spell his name correct, you all know who i''m tlaking about so whogives a fu...ck?
[/quote]

Ah yes here it is again; the constant defence of the ignorant.   Knowledge and accuracy are beyond me so they do not matter

haha I loved it how many people, including myself gave him a nice clap when he went off. Even a few standing ovations.[:D]

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="I am an Apple"][quote user="Larry David"]

[quote user="I am an Apple"]It''s really not that easy to spell, i''d like to see you try it without look anywhere else..[/quote]

It does it for you ffs.

[/quote]Because it''s an online forum and it really doesn''t matter if I don''t spell his name correct, you all know who i''m tlaking about so whogives a fu...ck?[/quote]

Ah yes here it is again; the constant defence of the ignorant.   Knowledge and accuracy are beyond me so they do not matter

[/quote]OK Captain Pedantic, where''s the full stop at the end of your sentance?

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="I am an Apple"][quote user="Larry David"]

It does it for you ffs.

[/quote]Because it''s an online forum and it really doesn''t matter if I don''t spell his name correct, you all know who i''m tlaking about so whogives a fu...ck?[/quote]

[/quote]OK Captain Pedantic, where''s the full stop at the end of your sentance?[/quote]Should I tell him that''s not how to spell ''sentence''?;)

[quote user="Captain Holts Controversial Jokes"]I assume that was deliberate Herb.

If not, you''re gonna get hammered.[/quote]

Yeah, and I''ll be devastated, cos what loads of random people I don''t know on an internet forum think of me means everything to me...

I''m not trying to challenge Captain Pedantic for his crown. Merely pointing out that it makes him come across as a bit of a cock.

As for my spelling and grammar errors, they don''t bother me much, nor do anyone elses providing it''s legible.

I wouldn''t be surprised if Akinfenwa knows the inside of every kebab house between Norwich and Gillingham by the look of him. He didn''t run, he wobbled!

[quote user="crafty canary"]I wouldn''t be surprised if Akinfenwa knows the inside of every kebab house between Norwich and Gillingham by the look of him. He didn''t run, he wobbled!
[/quote]As funny as you think you are, this was not the case. No one''s doubting he''s a huge bloke, but he moved very well or his build, and without his size, he would have a lot less to his game I would imagine.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="crafty canary"]I wouldn''t be surprised if Akinfenwa knows the inside of every kebab house between Norwich and Gillingham by the look of him. He didn''t run, he wobbled![/quote]As funny as you think you are, this was not the case. No one''s doubting he''s a huge bloke, but he moved very well or his build, and without his size, he would have a lot less to his game I would imagine.[/quote]I dunno, he looks like he could shed a couple of stone to me. He''d still be huge and would get around a bit better.He did suprise me though, wasn''t as cumbersome as he looked....like a footballer trapped in a rugby players body.

Look, however you spell his name.................He was bloody good in the Green Mile so lets leave it at that.

It''s like Akanphonwer but not spelt the same, not spelt the same at all.

I thought Akinfenwa is my new footballing hero. The guy looked like the Nutty Professor but had the athleticism of a decathlete! I have never seen 16 stone + salmon leap backwards (and nearly score) until Tuesday :)

here you go sir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7PAc-9DBo

the overhead kick/ i came across this when i googled him after the game on tuesday!

[quote user="youngcanary"]here you go sir http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7PAc-9DBo the overhead kick/ i came across this when i googled him after the game on tuesday![/quote][:O]

How the hell did he do that?!?!?

[quote user="Brendo "]

[quote user="youngcanary"]here you go sir http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7PAc-9DBo the overhead kick/ i came across this when i googled him after the game on tuesday![/quote][:O]

How the hell did he do that?!?!?

[/quote]

Not only did he do that it was his very first touch after coming on as sub! Gave him instant cult status at Priestfield!

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="crafty canary"]I wouldn''t be surprised if Akinfenwa knows the inside of every kebab house between Norwich and Gillingham by the look of him. He didn''t run, he wobbled![/quote]As funny as you think you are, this was not the case. No one''s doubting he''s a huge bloke, but he moved very well or his build, and without his size, he would have a lot less to his game I would imagine.[/quote]Oh, get over yourself, you witless plank.

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="crafty canary"]I wouldn''t be surprised if Akinfenwa knows the inside of every kebab house between Norwich and Gillingham by the look of him. He didn''t run, he wobbled!
[/quote]As funny as you think you are, this was not the case. No one''s doubting he''s a huge bloke, but he moved very well or his build, and without his size, he would have a lot less to his game I would imagine.[/quote]

Oh, get over yourself, you witless plank.
[/quote]Lol, I just don''t think taking the pee out of fat people is really that funny.

[quote user="moodyblue2"]

Not only did he do that it was his very first touch after coming on as sub! Gave him instant cult status at Priestfield!
[/quote]I am so jealous! I would love him here. [:)]

[quote user="Brendo "]

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="crafty canary"]I wouldn''t be surprised if Akinfenwa knows the inside of every kebab house between Norwich and Gillingham by the look of him. He didn''t run, he wobbled![/quote]As funny as you think you are, this was not the case. No one''s doubting he''s a huge bloke, but he moved very well or his build, and without his size, he would have a lot less to his game I would imagine.[/quote]Oh, get over yourself, you witless plank.[/quote]Lol, I just don''t think taking the pee out of fat people is really that funny.

[quote user="moodyblue2"]Not only did he do that it was his very first touch after coming on as sub! Gave him instant cult status at Priestfield![/quote]I am so jealous! I would love him here. [:)]

[/quote]Well I''m fat so I have no problem thinking he''s a Michelin Man.