Sign in to follow this  

To be fair if i was a footballer i couldn''t think of anything more annoying than little kids trying to pretend to be friends with me!

ooops didnt realise he already posted it! should read before i post.. sorry dad!

And i can see why kids want footballers on there facebook.. if they dont want the bother, use a different name

Like Korey Smith does...

I think it is the new Asda actually. I knew Adeyemi was off to facebook before it was official.

thats why i never talk to him. at the open day last year he recognised me and asked if i had his facebook which was great but never replies anymore and i dont want to bother him anyway. but it would be great to reply every now and then as he can be identified as a role model

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]WIN AT BLACKBURN! YOURE A JOKE[/quote]

Seriously you really need to get a life!

If this is all you have to do with your life I really feel for you...well actually I don''t

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="G"]I knew Adeyemi was off to facebook[/quote]
Facebook has a football team now?
[/quote]

Off to Bradford*

I was tired haha.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]Apparently Dickson Etuhu only contributes to Facebook when it''s live on Sky.[/quote]And I heard Jon Otsemobor posts on Facebook but often forgets to