Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Bowgy"]Yeh, im speaking to him right now and i told him to make a account [;)]

he said "

nah mate dont think so lol"

[/quote]

Haha why not? George Francomb has facebook as does Josh Dawkin, the youngsters.

korey smith also has facebook. i talk to him very rarely. he used to reply but now never does, im onyl 15 so i dont want to bother him but i wouldnt want to have a young fan nagging me but do feel a bit rejected if he doesnt reply to my little messages like, ''i thought you played really well today'' or ''well done korey''

[quote user="youngcanary"]korey smith also has facebook. i talk to him very rarely. he used to reply but now never does, im onyl 15 so i dont want to bother him but i wouldnt want to have a young fan nagging me but do feel a bit rejected if he doesnt reply to my little messages like, ''i thought you played really well today'' or ''well done korey''[/quote]

Aye know the feeling mate but i''m sure hundreds say stuff to him...

[quote user="Bowgy"]"G" i told him to make account on pinkun [;)] [url] http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1047588290&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=542235004&ref=ts [/url][/quote]pretty sure thats not oli johnson as i know hes on facebook under a slightly different alias

no i believe that is him

the fans man he is, that is his facebook for fans ( a few thousand friends ) and also u can tell its him by the personal pictures rather than him just wearing a norwich shirt like most fake profiles

also his friends and family account is called tobias johnson ;)

EXPERT OR WHAT!

[quote user="KING OF NP"]

no i believe that is him

the fans man he is, that is his facebook for fans ( a few thousand friends ) and also u can tell its him by the personal pictures rather than him just wearing a norwich shirt like most fake profiles

also his friends and family account is called tobias johnson ;)

EXPERT OR WHAT!

[/quote]

Stalker or what?

I speak to oli occassionally.. but i have had quite a few people on here.. Korey smith is really arrogant so i deleted him.. got some of the youngsters on there..