Sign in to follow this  
writeronthestorm

Marlon King...would you accept him playing for Norwich?

[quote user="writeronthestorm"]

Inspired by a similar question posed on the guardian: would you have Marlon King at your club?

[/quote]If, in between training sessions and matches, he was stored in a Hannibal Lecter-style cell where he couldn''t assault, threaten or violate any woman or man that takes his fancy, then yes.  Otherwise, no.

[quote user="writeronthestorm"]

Inspired by a similar question posed on the guardian: would you have Marlon King at your club?

My answer is no.

Unfortunately, although I believe in rehabilitation and second chances, I also see being a professional footballer as a priveleged life and I struggle to see it as a job.  So my judgement is clouded by that and it prevents me from being objective.  Were we talking about a bin man who wanted a second chance on the bin route, I might be more inclined to give him that second chance. 

King has been found guilty and served time, yet I believe he is still protesting his innocence and is appealing.

[/quote]Never. He''s a massive cunt.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="writeronthestorm"]

[/quote]If, in between training sessions and matches, he was stored in a Hannibal Lecter-style cell where he couldn''t assault, threaten or violate any woman or man that takes his fancy, then yes.  Otherwise, no.[/quote]On second thoughts, this.