Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

deleted threads

do you still get an email when you have a thread or posted removed ? i had  one removed earlier sayinghow attractive delia looked on anglia tonight..it was all perfectly innocent until someone started on about delias wet plaice  and now its gone.. but no email [:(]

[quote user="morty"]The Emails take about a week to arrive.

[/quote]Morty, you well up for tomorrow? [:D]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"]The Emails take about a week to arrive.

[/quote]Morty, you well up for tomorrow? [:D][/quote]Yeah man, I''m pretty excited. I''m in the dream team car comprising Smudger, his Bro, and Tilly.Maybe see you for a beer.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"]The Emails take about a week to arrive.

[/quote]Morty, you well up for tomorrow? [:D][/quote]Yeah man, I''m pretty excited. I''m in the dream team car comprising Smudger, his Bro, and Tilly.Maybe see you for a beer.[;)][/quote][:D]I look like 83 so should be fine. [:)]Team fanny magnet is it? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah that made me laugh lots. [:)]What time you guys setting off? Coach leaves at like 9.30 so gotta get up at 7. [:''(]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"]The Emails take about a week to arrive.

[/quote]Morty, you well up for tomorrow? [:D][/quote]Yeah man, I''m pretty excited. I''m in the dream team car comprising Smudger, his Bro, and Tilly.Maybe see you for a beer.[;)][/quote][:D]I look like 83 so should be fine. [:)]Team fanny magnet is it? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah that made me laugh lots. [:)]What time you guys setting off? Coach leaves at like 9.30 so gotta get up at 7. [:''(][/quote]We''re setting off about half nine or ten I think. Yeah man, we all have to bring sticks to beat the birds away.[;)]

[quote user="Brendo "][:D] who is riding shotgun? [/quote]Interesting question. I am getting picked first so technically should have dibs on it. But I''m a bit of an away game noob, so may get binned to the cheap seats. I''m in the NCISA now so Tilly will likely pull rank, him being the head honch and all that.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][:D] who is riding shotgun? [/quote]Interesting question. I am getting picked first so technically should have dibs on it. But I''m a bit of an away game noob, so may get binned to the cheap seats. I''m in the NCISA now so Tilly will likely pull rank, him being the head honch and all that.[/quote]If needs be, I think you could take him. [:)]I gotta sit in some shityy coach with a bunch of biddies who just sit there. [:(]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][:D] who is riding shotgun? [/quote]Interesting question. I am getting picked first so technically should have dibs on it. But I''m a bit of an away game noob, so may get binned to the cheap seats. I''m in the NCISA now so Tilly will likely pull rank, him being the head honch and all that.[/quote]If needs be, I think you could take him. [:)]I gotta sit in some shityy coach with a bunch of biddies who just sit there. [:(][/quote]Hahahaha, Tilly used to be fuzz, he may have some tasty moves.Isn''t there any hot skirt on club cabbage then?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][:D] who is riding shotgun? [/quote]Interesting question. I am getting picked first so technically should have dibs on it. But I''m a bit of an away game noob, so may get binned to the cheap seats. I''m in the NCISA now so Tilly will likely pull rank, him being the head honch and all that.[/quote]If needs be, I think you could take him. [:)]I gotta sit in some shityy coach with a bunch of biddies who just sit there. [:(][/quote]Hahahaha, Tilly used to be fuzz, he may have some tasty moves.Isn''t there any hot skirt on club cabbage then?[/quote]Sadly not. Well not much below the age of 50 probably. There''s some hot babes on the Disabled coach though I believe.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][:D] who is riding shotgun? [/quote]Interesting question. I am getting picked first so technically should have dibs on it. But I''m a bit of an away game noob, so may get binned to the cheap seats. I''m in the NCISA now so Tilly will likely pull rank, him being the head honch and all that.[/quote]If needs be, I think you could take him. [:)]I gotta sit in some shityy coach with a bunch of biddies who just sit there. [:(][/quote]Hahahaha, Tilly used to be fuzz, he may have some tasty moves.Isn''t there any hot skirt on club cabbage then?[/quote]Sadly not. Well not much below the age of 50 probably. There''s some hot babes on the Disabled coach though I believe. [/quote]Lol, maybe you should get yourself on there then.[;)]Bed for me, maybe see you tomorrow!