Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Huckerby launches his own charity

Legend is a much over used word but Hucks just keeps enhancing his status! Top bloke.

True but he''s one of few true legends in NCFC history!

Good guy too. Met him in San Jose on Honeymoon last year had a chat with him and he then gave me a pair of signed boots and a load of Earthquakes stuff. Didn''t have to do anything and most footballers these days wouldn''t have bothered!

My eyes, can do no wrong!

this is it, a genuine good bloke.

I def. will be supporting this charity, love how he has, again genuinely fallen in love with Norfolk and the people.

He made brought back some great attractive, exciting football to carrow road. has always impressed me since being here.

Legend and he is rightly named that

The guy IS a legend.

Wonderful player, wonderful guy.

Not at all greedy (take note you overpaid Premiership donkeys).

Loved by NCFC fans for being a megastar, Loved by the people of Norfolk for being a true Gentleman

Concur.

Top man. Will be supporting his Charity.

NCFC and Norfolk, through and through.

All the best Hucks...

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Who are the trustees?
[/quote]

I hope he has another golf day as I''m in Kenya on the 10th of Oct. His site has top marks from me and the video is just Brilliant, 

Damn, I wish Hucks was immortal! Watching the video just reminded me of that feeling of sheer excitement and anticipation you got whenever he touched the ball. Awesome, Thanks for the memories Darren and I hope this takes off the way you want it too! Good luck!

I honestly think that hux is more of a face and name, which will help to generate more money from norwich fans, for the charity. I hope it all goes well for him, but I just feel he is the face and name of the chairty. [:^)]

Thanks for all your support and comments, my match report will hopefully be up on www.dh6.co.uk

by Sunday night

For the record Banana it''s all my own hard work and your still a fool

A friend of my dad took his grandkids to the open day,he said the queues for photographs with the current plyers were huge and they missed out.But when they were walking back to the car Huckerby was walking somewhere ,on his own.They asked would he mind doing a couple of photos and he was amazing,seemed like he had all the time in world chatting about everything ,loads of pictures,unbeliverby down to earth.The knight in shining green and armour saves the day again.

[quote user="hucksdh6"]Thanks for all your support and comments, my match report will hopefully be up on www.dh6.co.uk by Sunday night For the record Banana it''s all my own hard work and your still a fool[/quote]

[:D]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]I honestly think that hux is more of a face and name, which will help to generate more money from norwich fans, for the charity. I hope it all goes well for him, but I just feel he is the face and name of the chairty. [:^)][/quote]I think you may have missed the point a tad Nana.  Medecins Sans Frontieres use many famous faces in their fund raising efforts to raise awareness but i''m not sure anyone is blaming them for doing so. 

Fantastic stuff, I didn''t think I could respect the man anymore. Proud to have him associated with my club. Loves the canaries and the county of Norfolk as much as me and that is all too rare in this day and age. Brill Hucks.

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="hucksdh6"]Thanks for all your support and comments, my match report will hopefully be up on www.dh6.co.uk by Sunday night For the record Banana it''s all my own hard work and your still a fool[/quote]

[:D]

[/quote]If that REALLY is Hucks on that user....then you''ve heard it from the man himself Nana. The greatest player I''ve seen pull on a Norwich shirt in my lifetime, and probably yours too. You would have admired his ability, as we all did. He thinks you''re a fool. If that''s not enough for you to tone it down, I don''t know what will be :D

Last night, I was sat a few seats to his right and noticed that he was scribbling notes on a small notepad. I was tempted to tell him that I''d like to order an egg and chips and a mug of tea.Good luck Hucks and I will do what I can to support what you do. Many thanks!

Only one way to sort out the Nana vs Huckerby; 100 metre race.  Now, Nana could be incredibly quick but I''m betting on Huck''s.  Jesting aside, I think our little Nana just made a mistake, frankly I find him quite entertatining in his own way, nice lad.