Sign in to follow this  
Supermarket Prodigy

Scunthorpe v Norwich Score Prediction

1-1 draw

We just need to get a result, to settle the nerves. I don''t think our back 4 are capable of keeping a clean sheet yet!

2-nil City.Because I am going, and Norwich have never lost when I have seen them away.[:)]

They won in all 5 away games I went to last season but I''m going for 1-1 tomorrow.

[quote user="cityangel"]They won in all 5 away games I went to last season but I''m going for 1-1 tomorrow.[/quote]You going? Because if both of us are, well they can''t lose, can they?

1-1.  I can''t see us keeping a clean sheet but I don''t think we will lose.  Any point away from home is good.

Holt to score for us.[:)]

With our leaky defence it''s a case of "we''ll score one more than you, we''ll score one more than you".  So 3-2 to us, and I''m there too -expecting a cracker.

Away days were always a bit of a nightmare in the Championship will we fare any better tomorrow , heart says yes but the head says no 3-0 Scunthorpe.

The bookies have great odds today for us to win (17/10) I think its worth backing a win for us but I am slightly worried 3-3 draw is a possibility.

Unless PL has been able to do something about the leaky defence, I can see us conceding one or two goals.

If we go ultra defensive - 4-5-1 to stem the goals, we shall lose an attacking edge.

In either case I can see a draw, 0-0 or 1-1