Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Official Thread for S****horpe United v Norwich City

Sounds like we started well but Scunthorpe have come back into it. Defence sounds fine but midfield are not doing their job, pressing or keeping the ball well enough, and both strikers are spending too much time on the flanks so no one is in the box. Lucky to be 0-0 after Dagnall was 1 on 1. But still, a bit of an improvement and as we do seem to be a second half team, I think we can get something.

[quote user="Ooh Ahh Lee Power"]he''s not playing......[/quote]

I''m sure that he will be very soon !!  [:D]

[quote user="paul moy"]Wigan 0 Blackpool 3   LOL[/quote]Looks like I picked the wrong week to include Wigan as a home banker on my accumulator  [:$]

Just back from the Opera Pagliacci (three killings!) in 5minutes alonng the Freeway. Pleased to see the boys are holding their own. Come on Norwich.

[quote]

Sounds like Nelson is having a good game. Am I allowed to say that on this forum? [/quote]

BINNER!Only joking. I too am a Nelson supporter, hence I''m pleased with this. It sounds like our midfield isn''t covering the defence enough and despite the bombardment we''re holding our own. I predicted a 1-0 win on he prediction league, so come on lads!

[quote user="Superflash"][quote]

Sounds like Nelson is having a good game. Am I allowed to say that on this forum? [/quote]

BINNER!Only joking. I too am a Nelson supporter, hence I''m pleased with this. It sounds like our midfield isn''t covering the defence enough and despite the bombardment we''re holding our own. I predicted a 1-0 win on he prediction league, so come on lads![/quote]hmm looking like your prediction has a better chance than my 5-3 win :)

Same here Henry... it''s one of these games where we''ve grown into it and finally taken control but just can''t craft a good shooting opportunity.

We have them pinned back and are making all the running; Holt scored from a freekick but it was disallowed for offside.

[quote user="Bobert"]Thanks Kent.[/quote] No worries.More of the same, free kick on the edge of their area - into the wall by Surman.We are having all the play but no finish yet.

Come on City, totally dominating possession and really cranking up the pressure now, still can''t force a save.

For the poster without radio in Australia, Norwich so nearly scored, Surman free kick onto the head of Nelson but straight into the keepers arms from 5 yards.

Getting there :) Come on Norwich, just win one of the goal mouth scrambles