Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Official Thread for S****horpe United v Norwich City

Team for Norwich: Ruddy, R Martin, Nelson, Ward, Drury, Crofts, Smith, Surman, Hoolahan, Holt, C Martin.

Good to see Smtih keeping his place, come on City!

I wonder who takes that holding role... a goal and an assist for Crofts against Watford in an attacking role, Smith looked brilliant in an attack role... interesting to see who Lambert prefers in that position

[quote user="Mushroom"]Team for Norwich: Ruddy, R Martin, Nelson, Ward, Drury, Crofts, Smith, Surman, Hoolahan, Holt, C Martin.

Good to see Smtih keeping his place, come on City![/quote]A better-balanced looking midfield than we had against Watford.

I''m glad you had the decency to censor your title, mate. Pity road maps don''t do the same. It''s a wonder the late, great Mary Whitehouse didn''t start a campaign to have that offensive name deleted from all publications.

Speaking of signs, there''s a cracking one in Lincoln near my Univeristy. It has sCUNThorpe directly above gRIMSby... how unfortunate

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Mushroom"]Team for Norwich: Ruddy, R Martin, Nelson, Ward, Drury, Crofts, Smith, Surman, Hoolahan, Holt, C Martin.

Good to see Smtih keeping his place, come on City![/quote]A better-balanced looking midfield than we had against Watford.[/quote]My thoughts exactly.Was praying this was going to be the team :0 very happy

Sensible to drop Fox to give the team more of a competitive edge in midfield. Should still be a tricky game.

You would imagine the idea is to use Korey at the base. Crofts is playing well in a more box to box role, and seems to enjoy the freedom a bit more.

[quote user="thirdlion v2"]You would imagine the idea is to use Korey at the base. Crofts is playing well in a more box to box role, and seems to enjoy the freedom a bit more. [/quote]Or not. Crofts according to Radio Naaarfolk.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Afternoon all [:D]

Hope all are well?

Come on you yellowsssssss!!!!

[/quote]Well said WAY [Y]All good here, how about yourself?

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Afternoon all [:D]

Hope all are well?

Come on you yellowsssssss!!!!

[/quote]

Well said WAY [Y]

All good here, how about yourself?
[/quote]

Good thanks and hoping for points on the board.  Tis quiet on here today

Half Time thoughts folks? Sounds as though we have learnt our lessons at the back and the mistakes have stopped, why oh why are we now struggling to pass it around and keep possession...

All in all I think I''ll take 0-0 at half time :)

0-0 at half time but Scunthorpe probably shaded the first half. we need to start creating chances or we will get caught out