Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Re: calm down people

[quote user="Kent Canary"]My Thai Green curry was excellent, went to the gym before hnd as well so I am feeling pleased with myself!

Good evening everyone?
[/quote]

Our Pizza was particularly tasty, the onion rings were superb [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]My Thai Green curry was excellent, went to the gym before hnd as well so I am feeling pleased with myself!

Good evening everyone?
[/quote]

[/quote]We had sliced turkey from M&S with baby vine tomatoes mate, very sweet.......very tasty.

I`ve got one of them huge choc cookies to destroy very soon. Now what to wash it down with?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Good evening everyone?
[/quote]

[/quote]We had sliced turkey from M&S with baby vine tomatoes mate, very sweet.......very tasty.

[/quote]

God that sounds nice mate, I love tomatoes, best fruit ever

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Some good food''ge going on tonight, I can think of no meal that is not improved by onion rings![/quote]Trifle?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Kent Canary"]Some good food''ge going on tonight, I can think of no meal that is not improved by onion rings![/quote]Trifle?[/quote]I still would, probably not at the bottom with the sponge but defo sticking out of the cream on the top.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Making a Stir Fry in a bit once the baby''s asleep.  King prawn red Thai with sticky rice.

[/quote]

Meant to ask you the other day, how is mum and baby doing?  And how are you coping?

[quote user="First Wizard"]Think I''ll hit the Jack Daniels later and with a vengence.[/quote]I''m going to hit the Paul Daniels.  It''s magic.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I miss booze [:(]  Sadly with all my medication I can''t drink that often and when I do I pay for it for days lol [:)][/quote]After a good session you may fancy the onion rings on a custard based snack a little more!Have a budweiser, that barely counts as booze.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I miss booze [:(]  Sadly with all my medication I can''t drink that often and when I do I pay for it for days lol [:)][/quote]Sore head time eh mate?[:(]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Making a Stir Fry in a bit once the baby''s asleep.  King prawn red Thai with sticky rice.[/quote]

Meant to ask you the other day, how is mum and baby doing?  And how are you coping?

[/quote]We''re doing well thank you, mum and baby are both adjusting well and sleep''s not such an issue at the moment but my first week back at work was seriously hard.I have an idea for an invention - nappies with Ipswich Town''s logo on the inside.  That way, my boy can already start to you-know-what on the old Blue and White.

[quote user="Carra_Rud"]Hot apple and blackberry pie with ice cream, washed down with some Argentinian lager.[:D][/quote]And onion rings?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]Think I''ll hit the Jack Daniels later and with a vengence.[/quote]I''m going to hit the Paul Daniels.  It''s magic.[/quote]I wish someone would hit Paul Daniels...with a car!

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I miss booze [:(]  Sadly with all my medication I can''t drink that often and when I do I pay for it for days lol [:)][/quote]
After a good session you may fancy the onion rings on a custard based snack a little more!

Have a budweiser, that barely counts as booze.
[/quote]

lol bloody good idea [Y]

[B]Tapas:    Home made Spanish omelette and meat balls in a spicy tomato sauceDale de comer a el caballo y el va a meter un GGGGOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ( feed the horse and he will score)[:D]

This thread comes sponsered by delia, hope I''m a banana is back from his holidays soon at least he talks about football.Norwich won, duscuss

[quote user="First Wizard"]Think I''ll hit the Jack Daniels later and with a vengence.[/quote]What for, has he upset you in some way[:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Making a Stir Fry in a bit once the baby''s asleep.  King prawn red Thai with sticky rice.

[/quote]

[/quote]

We''re doing well thank you, mum and baby are both adjusting well and sleep''s not such an issue at the moment but my first week back at work was seriously hard.

I have an idea for an invention - nappies with Ipswich Town''s logo on the inside.  That way, my boy can already start to you-know-what on the old Blue and White.

[/quote]

Hahaha fantastic idea [:D][Y]

Glad you are all doing well though, lack of sleep for the first few months can be a nightmare, but things soon settle into a nice pattern.  My daughter has to wake our newest grand daughter up, 12 to 13 hours she sleeps, lazy little thing hahaha

[quote user="xymox"]This thread comes sponsered by delia, hope I''m a banana is back from his holidays soon at least he talks about football.

Norwich won, duscuss
[/quote]

Whoooooshhhhhhhhh

[quote user="xymox"]This thread comes sponsered by delia, hope I''m a banana is back from his holidays soon at least he talks about football.Norwich won, duscuss[/quote]Lucky for you this thread doesn''t come sponsored by Learn Direct''s English department.

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]Think I''ll hit the Jack Daniels later and with a vengence.[/quote]

I''m going to hit the Paul Daniels.  It''s magic.

[/quote]

I wish someone would hit Paul Daniels...with a car!
[/quote]

I once knocked Paul Daniels over at a charity dinner in London, I mean literally knocked him off his feet, my grandkids have bigger teddy bears he''s seriously small lol

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="xymox"]This thread comes sponsered by delia, hope I''m a banana is back from his holidays soon at least he talks about football.

Norwich won, duscuss
[/quote]

Lucky for you this thread doesn''t come sponsored by Learn Direct''s English department.

[/quote]

lmao [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I miss booze [:(]  Sadly with all my medication I can''t drink that often and when I do I pay for it for days lol [:)][/quote]Sore head time eh mate?[:(][/quote]

Sore everything mate hahaha

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]Think I''ll hit the Jack Daniels later and with a vengence.[/quote]I''m going to hit the Paul Daniels.  It''s magic.[/quote]I wish someone would hit Paul Daniels...with a car![/quote]

I once knocked Paul Daniels over at a charity dinner in London, I mean literally knocked him off his feet, my grandkids have bigger teddy bears he''s seriously small lol

[/quote]Now you have told me that I would buy you a beer if you could drink it, kudos on knocking the little dude off his feet![D]