Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

Re: CANT TRUST A BLACK GOALKEEPER

[quote user="Alex11ncfc"]fuck off morty NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK
[/quote]I do, actually! [:)]

So poo you and stink off!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Well that''s you told hey?[/quote]Yeah, I''ll just f**k off now I guess.

IM NOT A TWAT ACUALLY SONNY. AND I AM YOUR MOTHERS MATE BECUASE I HAD HER UP THE SIDE OF A DUMPSTER AT THE BACK OF MERCY LAST NIGHT

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I went for a run, got my hair cut, watched T20, football, football, Jeff Stelling, football, and am now watching T20 [Y][/quote]Come on Somerset[:D] Even though they knocked my team Notts out of it[:''(]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I went for a run, got my hair cut, watched T20, football, football, Jeff Stelling, football, and am now watching T20 [Y][/quote]Come on Somerset[:D] Even though they knocked my team Notts out of it[:''(][/quote]I always think if you lose to the winners, it''s not so bad.Hampshire are bottling it anyway, I think Somerset by 20 runs.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I went for a run, got my hair cut, watched T20, football, football, Jeff Stelling, football, and am now watching T20 [Y]
[/quote]I feel so privileged Chops. [:)]

Nearly two months as your Sig, rock on! [H]

[quote user="Alex11ncfc"]IM NOT A TWAT ACUALLY SONNY. AND I AM YOUR MOTHERS MATE BECUASE I HAD HER UP THE SIDE OF A DUMPSTER AT THE BACK OF MERCY LAST NIGHT
[/quote]

Something tells me this thread will be pulled when the mods are about.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Alex11ncfc"]IM NOT A TWAT ACUALLY SONNY. AND I AM YOUR MOTHERS MATE BECUASE I HAD HER UP THE SIDE OF A DUMPSTER AT THE BACK OF MERCY LAST NIGHT
[/quote]

Something tells me this thread will be pulled when the mods are about.

[/quote]

Something also tells me Alex "I''ll be 11 next year" will be kicked off when the mods are about...he makes Wraths a Joke look intelligent.....