Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

Re: we will lose today

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Pizza, I reckon. Home made hmmmmm[/quote]

The Wifes out on a Hen night tonight,so i think Domino''s will be paying me a visit[pi]

[quote user="Melchett loves a PhatCanary"]

The Wifes out on a Hen night tonight,so i think Domino''s will be paying me a visit[pi]

[/quote]Love the change in your username and avatar!!Gonna have a curry to with a few beers to celebrate the win today!  With plenty of chillies.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Curry for dinner tonight,what''s everybody else having?[/quote]I had a Chicken Madras and Sag Dall last night and very nice it was too.  Tonight - probably fish and chips, without wanting to get back onto the subject of a wet plaice.

[quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="Melchett loves a PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

Love the change in your username and avatar!!

Gonna have a curry to with a few beers to celebrate the win today!  With plenty of chillies.
[/quote]

Why thank you,i was gonna have a curry but after last times ring sting think i''ll give it a miss[:$]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Going out for some Vietnamese tonight, maybe the finest of all the Asian foods?
[/quote]

Kingsland Road???? I had a nice one last night in camberwell (Va Hing it was called), Jerk chicken and rice and peas for me tonight though, yummmmm!!!