Sign in to follow this  
Freddy H

A joke to cheer us all up.

Rafael Benitez, the Liverpool manager sent scouts out around the world looking for a new striker to replace Michael Owen and hopefully win Liverpool the title. One of the scouts informs him of a young Iraqi striker who he thinks will turn out to be a true superstar. Benitez flies to Baghdad to watch him and is suitably impressed and arranges him to come over to Anfield.

Two weeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down to Man Utd with only 20 mins left. Benitez gives the young Iraqi striker the nod and on he goes. The lad is a sensation, scores 5 in 20 mins and wins the game for Liverpool. The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When the player comes off the pitch he phones his mum to tell her about his first day in English football. "Hello mum, guess what?" he say''s. " I played for 20 mins today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media, they all love me."

"Wonderful," says his mum, "Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street, your sister and I were ambushed and beaten and your brother has joined a gang of looters, while you were having a great time." The young lad is very upset, "What can I say mum, but I''m so sorry." "Sorry!" says his mum, "It''s your fault we moved to Liverpool in the first place!"

ahhahaahahaha

Need one about the gunners

im stumped to find jokes at the moment DOH!

maybe ill think of/find one soon!

CB.  I''m sick? You''re sick? The joke is sick?  Sorry if I have offended you I was only trying to lighten the mood of this message board.  Last time I posted a joke I was branded a daft racist by IFT.  Whats wrong with some of you? Can we not just enjoy a joke for what it is, an attempt to make people laugh?

Quote from The People.  "How do you know when you are at a Norfolk wedding?  All the congregation are on the same side!"

Offensive maybe, funny maybe, but its just a joke.  It was not a headline saying that all Norfolk people are interbred, that would be offensive, just an attempt to cheer people up.

Well I am not going to stop posting jokes, the moderators will stop me if they need to.

Two boys were arrested last week, one for drinking battery acid and the other one for eating fireworks.  Police later charged one and let the other off.

This bloke wanted to go clubbing down Riverside on Saturday, but Time would not let him in, the bouncer said "You need to wear a tie."  The man goes back to his car and ties a jump lead around his neck and returns to the club.  When he gets to the door the bouncer says, "Well you can come in, but dont start anything."

I should not let IFT and CB get to me i know, maybe I should change my Latin signature to "Illegitimis non carborundum".

Nice one mate, keep them coming!!

Yasser Arafat was lying on his death bed in his Newcastle shirt, Rangers shorts and Lazio socks.....His last wish was to be buried in the Gazza Strip!!

Keep em comin Freddy H.  We need cheering up in these hard and desperate football times.  The sour pusses do not need to read them if they dont want to.