Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Surman and Lappin - two peas in a pod?

Do they really resemble each other so much that foreign (non-Norfolk [;)]) reporters have trouble distinguishing between them?

I presume that our man was right and that it was Lappin who supplied that cross for Holt''s winner?

[:S]

OTBC

From what i saw with my bleary eyes it was Lappin who put the ball in. You can tell, as he puts his body at a funny angle just before he crosses. He puts his arms out like a chicken!

[quote user="Ruskin92"]From what i saw with my bleary eyes it was Lappin who put the ball in. You can tell, as he puts his body at a funny angle just before he crosses. He puts his arms out like a chicken![/quote]

Does he Cluck as he strikes the ball too?

[:$]

OTBC

Forget the looks...look at the way they play.

Chalk and cheese I would say...

Lappin - grit and determination, incisive balls and great crosses, shows leadership and willing to take the game on.

Surman - dancing around with meaningless little touches, hiding, shadowing the players he is marking from too great a distance to put any real pressure on them.

At the moment Surman strikes me as a player who has dropped down from Premiership who thinks he can ''walk it'' at this level. He needs to take notice of the attitude of Lappin and others, so that we can truly say the two of them are ''peas in a pod"