Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Martin's effort...

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Was it a cross to Holt or a shot? [:^)]
[/quote]I reckon shot/cross, but mainly shot. Thus the reason Holt was angry because if he just hit it a foot to the right, we would have scored. [:(]

Still, we won so it''s all good. [:D]

[quote user="Brendo "]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Was it a cross to Holt or a shot? [:^)][/quote]I reckon shot/cross, but mainly shot. Thus the reason Holt was angry because if he just hit it a foot to the right, we would have scored. [:(]

Still, we won so it''s all good. [:D]

[/quote]

Yeah, I thought it was a shot if I''m honest but someone I know at the game thought otherwise[;)]

Definitely a shot from where I was sitting and I didn''t see an angry reaction from Holt either. Given Chris recovered from a stumble follwing a defender''s challenge I thought it was an excellent effort.

[quote user="crafty canary"]Definitely a shot from where I was sitting and I didn''t see an angry reaction from Holt either. Given Chris recovered from a stumble follwing a defender''s challenge I thought it was an excellent effort.
[/quote]Holt was clearly mad, had a little shout at Martin.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="crafty canary"]Definitely a shot from where I was sitting and I didn''t see an angry reaction from Holt either. Given Chris recovered from a stumble follwing a defender''s challenge I thought it was an excellent effort.[/quote]Holt was clearly mad, had a little shout at Martin.[/quote]Yeah I was told they were arguing for a little bit afterwards.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Was it a cross to Holt or a shot? [:^)]
[/quote]

Definitely a shot. Everyone around me thought the same as well.