Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

The Doc

Interactive live betting!  Time of first foul!  First penalty!  First free kick around the penalty box!  First red card!  Orient 6-0 Charlton!  Doc double hat-trick of own goals!

I knew the day we signed him that one day he would break my heart  [U]I MISS YOU SO MUCH DOC [:''(][:''(][:''(]ELLIOTT WARD ISN''T FIT TO WRESTLE YOU  [U] [U] [U]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I knew the day we signed him that one day he would break my heart  [U]I MISS YOU SO MUCH DOC [:''(][:''(][:''(]ELLIOTT WARD ISN''T FIT TO WRESTLE YOU  [U] [U] [U][/quote]I have just decided to wear my "Ginger Pele" tee shirt to the Scunny game tomorrow, as a tribute.[:)]

All I get to watch is Dierdre necking with Audrey''s "rent boy"!

Or maybe this post would be more at home along with the battered wet plaice[:O]

and now the lovely Christian Dailly is sent off. f@ck off Dailly I will never forget when you broke Phil Mulryns leg.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Missed the Orient goal but from what I saw Doherty held the back 4 together after the Dailly sending off. He shouldn''t be playing League 1 football.[/quote]Hmmm, not so sure about his level, but I did lose count of how many times the commentary team praised him.

Any chance of moving on from the Doc, he''s gone get over it.  I hope he does well at Charlton but at the end of the day i''m not bothered about it.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"] He shouldn''t be playing League 1 football.
[/quote]

No, he shouldn''t. They''ll be worse defenders and less talented footballers than him in the Championship this season - including some at Norwich City, unfortunately.