Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Groundhog Day

It could well have been any Saturday from last season. Last minute winner. Holt the scorer. An opposition that could well have been a standard Div One side. Newly appointed erudite homosexual celebrity taking his place in the stand. Well maybe not the last bit.

I really don`t see the point of mentioning the homosexuality bit.If he was black would that have got a mention?

Thought not

Goodpoint WOTB.

Stephen Fry would actually be one of the first people I would invite to a dinner party!

[quote user="dpit"]It could well have been any Saturday from last season. Last minute winner. Holt the scorer. An opposition that could well have been a standard Div One side. Newly appointed erudite homosexual celebrity taking his place in the stand. Well maybe not the last bit.[/quote]It`s not really homophobic, I just feel it doesn`t even need to be mentioned, it`s not important

To be fair the first thing I think of when someone says Steven Fry is big, gay, virgin. I guess I''m one for calling a spade a spade (in the non racial sense of course!).

Maybe I shouldn''t have mentioned that he''s erudite or a celebrity either. Silly boy.