Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Re: Sort it out BBC!

[quote user="Captain Holts Controversial Jokes"]And it says Holt missed a ''rare chance'' (???) even though it was Martin.[/quote]My friend at the game said Holt missed a sitter...

[quote user="Captain Holts Controversial Jokes"]And it says Holt missed a ''rare chance'' (???) even though it was Martin.[/quote]Indeed, especially when the stats below say we had 9 shots on target to their 5 (plus more possesion, more shots off and more corners)!!

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Captain Holts Controversial Jokes"]And it says Holt missed a ''rare chance'' (???) even though it was Martin.[/quote]

My friend at the game said Holt missed a sitter...
[/quote]

Well your friend was wrong!!

[quote user="Shyster"]Never mind the BBC''s incompetent sport coverage, I''m far more disgruntled being one of the mugs who pay for this public sector, AGW fundamentalist, multiculti, troop hating, pro-terrorist, judeophobic, antichristian, PC propagandist, left-wing agitprop elitist sh*it that still fails to live in the real world.It''s high time the evil BBC was dismantled - it''s the 21st century ffs and nobody should be forced to pay for a service they do not want nor use and acts as an alternative political party paid for by the very people it clearly despises.Bastards [:@][/quote]As a one-legged blind jewish lesbian, I have to say you''re quite out of order.

[quote user="Shyster"]Never mind the BBC''s incompetent sport coverage, I''m far more disgruntled being one of the mugs who pay for this public sector, AGW fundamentalist, multiculti, troop hating, pro-terrorist, judeophobic, antichristian, PC propagandist, left-wing agitprop elitist sh*it that still fails to live in the real world.It''s high time the evil BBC was dismantled - it''s the 21st century ffs and nobody should be forced to pay for a service they do not want nor use and acts as an alternative political party paid for by the very people it clearly despises.Bastards [:@][/quote]Oooh somebody didn''t enjoy Casualty tonight [:O]

a rare mistake from Jeff Stelling earlier when he said ''carrow road'' I hope they weren''t playing there

[quote user="Shyster"]Never mind the BBC''s incompetent sport coverage, I''m far more disgruntled being one of the mugs who pay for this public sector, AGW fundamentalist, multiculti, troop hating, pro-terrorist, judeophobic, antichristian, PC propagandist, left-wing agitprop elitist sh*it that still fails to live in the real world.It''s high time the evil BBC was dismantled - it''s the 21st century ffs and nobody should be forced to pay for a service they do not want nor use and acts as an alternative political party paid for by the very people it clearly despises.Bastards [:@][/quote]How you find enough time to comment on some obscure football forum, while at the same time form a conquest for world domination, i''ll never know Murdoch.I suppose your evil empire just ''runs itself'' then?

"Scunthorpe had the better of a low-key first half with Jonathan Forte forcing a fine stop from keeper John Ruddy.

Holt missed the target from 12 yards in a rare chance for the visitors but made amends with his dramatic late strike."

It''s clearly implied that it was a rare chance for the first half, not the whole game.

Not too much of a gripe regarding the Beeb''s sporting coverage apart from them assuming that the SPL is more important than the Championship (and L1 and L2 fr that matter) and their coverage of Irish Teams on the world stage pisses me off a bit. It''s their political agenda that gets me and I totally agree with Shyster on that point.

[quote user="Shyster"]Never mind the BBC''s incompetent sport coverage, I''m far more disgruntled being one of the mugs who pay for this public sector, AGW fundamentalist, multiculti, troop hating, pro-terrorist, judeophobic, antichristian, PC propagandist, left-wing agitprop elitist sh*it that still fails to live in the real world.

It''s high time the evil BBC was dismantled - it''s the 21st century ffs and nobody should be forced to pay for a service they do not want nor use and acts as an alternative political party paid for by the very people it clearly despises.

Bastards [:@]
[/quote]

Shelock was good though.

Can we keep the people who made that, and the anti christians, and get rid of the rest?

PS - I think you''ll find it''s paid for by all of us, not just "the very people it clearly despises".

[quote user="Shyster"]Never mind the BBC''s incompetent sport coverage, I''m far more disgruntled being one of the mugs who pay for this public sector, AGW fundamentalist, multiculti, troop hating, pro-terrorist, judeophobic, antichristian, PC propagandist, left-wing agitprop elitist sh*it that still fails to live in the real world.It''s high time the evil BBC was dismantled - it''s the 21st century ffs and nobody should be forced to pay for a service they do not want nor use and acts as an alternative political party paid for by the very people it clearly despises.Bastards [:@][/quote]

Wow, that really is first rate nonsense! You must love Kelvin McKenzie, who is equally excercised by the evil spirits of the beeb. Kind of figures really, you and Kelvin would make quite a couple!

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Shyster"]Never mind the BBC''s incompetent sport coverage, I''m far more disgruntled being one of the mugs who pay for this public sector, AGW fundamentalist, multiculti, troop hating, pro-terrorist, judeophobic, antichristian, PC propagandist, left-wing agitprop elitist sh*it that still fails to live in the real world.It''s high time the evil BBC was dismantled - it''s the 21st century ffs and nobody should be forced to pay for a service they do not want nor use and acts as an alternative political party paid for by the very people it clearly despises.Bastards [:@][/quote]

Wow, that really is first rate nonsense! You must love Kelvin McKenzie, who is equally excercised by the evil spirits of the beeb. Kind of figures really, you and Kelvin would make quite a couple![/quote]

How is it nonsense?You clearly disagree with most if not all of what I''ve stated, so the norm would be to offer your differing opinions on the subject - are you capable of doing so? Doubtful, considering you can''t even use the quote facility correctly.

Anus.

[quote user="Quentin"][quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Shyster"]Never mind the BBC''s incompetent sport coverage, I''m far more disgruntled being one of the mugs who pay for this public sector, AGW fundamentalist, multiculti, troop hating, pro-terrorist, judeophobic, antichristian, PC propagandist, left-wing agitprop elitist sh*it that still fails to live in the real world.It''s high time the evil BBC was dismantled - it''s the 21st century ffs and nobody should be forced to pay for a service they do not want nor use and acts as an alternative political party paid for by the very people it clearly despises.Bastards [:@][/quote]

Wow, that really is first rate nonsense! You must love Kelvin McKenzie, who is equally excercised by the evil spirits of the beeb. Kind of figures really, you and Kelvin would make quite a couple![/quote]

How is it nonsense?You clearly disagree with most if not all of what I''ve stated, so the norm would be to offer your differing opinions on the subject - are you capable of doing so? Doubtful, considering you can''t even use the quote facility correctly.

Anus.[/quote]

Thanks, Quentin, but I''ll answer for myself if that''s okay with you? [:P]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Shyster"]Never mind the BBC''s incompetent sport coverage, I''m far more disgruntled being one of the mugs who pay for this public sector, AGW fundamentalist, multiculti, troop hating, pro-terrorist, judeophobic, antichristian, PC propagandist, left-wing agitprop elitist sh*it that still fails to live in the real world.It''s high time the evil BBC was dismantled - it''s the 21st century ffs and nobody should be forced to pay for a service they do not want nor use and acts as an alternative political party paid for by the very people it clearly despises.Bastards [:@][/quote]

Anus.[/quote]

Thanks, Quentin, but I''ll answer for myself if that''s okay with you? [:P][/quote]

Sorry old chap, I just saw red when I read a1canary''s ignorant reply and it prompted me to answer on your behalf.

[quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Shyster"]Never mind the BBC''s incompetent sport coverage, I''m far more disgruntled being one of the mugs who pay for this public sector, AGW fundamentalist, multiculti, troop hating, pro-terrorist, judeophobic, antichristian, PC propagandist, left-wing agitprop elitist sh*it that still fails to live in the real world.It''s high time the evil BBC was dismantled - it''s the 21st century ffs and nobody should be forced to pay for a service they do not want nor use and acts as an alternative political party paid for by the very people it clearly despises.Bastards [:@][/quote]

Anus.[/quote]

Thanks, Quentin, but I''ll answer for myself if that''s okay with you? [:P][/quote]

Sorry old chap, I just saw red when I read a1canary''s ignorant reply and it prompted me to answer on your behalf.[/quote]

Thing is, Quentin, you replied to ''a1canary'' making it look as though you were me - you even used the word ''anus'' at the end of your post and I''m the only person here who ever uses that.I don''t mind the fact that you admire me as a poster, you''re not alone with that, but please refrain from using my material - just read and learn, but be your own person.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Shyster"]Never mind the BBC''s incompetent sport coverage, I''m far more disgruntled being one of the mugs who pay for this public sector, AGW fundamentalist, multiculti, troop hating, pro-terrorist, judeophobic, antichristian, PC propagandist, left-wing agitprop elitist sh*it that still fails to live in the real world.It''s high time the evil BBC was dismantled - it''s the 21st century ffs and nobody should be forced to pay for a service they do not want nor use and acts as an alternative political party paid for by the very people it clearly despises.Bastards [:@][/quote]

Anus.[/quote]

Sorry old chap, I just saw red when I read a1canary''s ignorant reply and it prompted me to answer on your behalf.[/quote]

Thing is, Quentin, you replied to ''a1canary'' making it look as though you were me - you even used the word ''anus'' at the end of your post and I''m the only person here who ever uses that.I don''t mind the fact that you admire me as a poster, you''re not alone with that, but please refrain from using my material - just read and learn, but be your own person.[/quote]

Yeah yeah okay shyster. Theres no need to harp on about it ffs!

I thought about offering my differing opinions Shyster but since yours are so far away from any kind of reality (troop hating, anti-christian, pro-terrorist?), i don''t even want to start. Really.

And no, i don''t know how to make the quote thing work properly. Does that make me terribly stupid? I thought it was because i was using Chrome but i used IE8 for that post and got the same thing. Could you enlighten me? Ta.

[quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Shyster"]Never mind the BBC''s incompetent sport coverage, I''m far more disgruntled being one of the mugs who pay for this public sector, AGW fundamentalist, multiculti, troop hating, pro-terrorist, judeophobic, antichristian, PC propagandist, left-wing agitprop elitist sh*it that still fails to live in the real world.It''s high time the evil BBC was dismantled - it''s the 21st century ffs and nobody should be forced to pay for a service they do not want nor use and acts as an alternative political party paid for by the very people it clearly despises.Bastards [:@][/quote]

Anus.[/quote]

Thing is, Quentin, you replied to ''a1canary'' making it look as though you were me - you even used the word ''anus'' at the end of your post and I''m the only person here who ever uses that.I don''t mind the fact that you admire me as a poster, you''re not alone with that, but please refrain from using my material - just read and learn, but be your own person.[/quote]

Yeah yeah okay shyster. Theres no need to harp on about it ffs![/quote]Ugly stuff.

[quote user="a1canary"]I thought about offering my differing opinions Shyster but since yours are so far away from any kind of reality (troop hating, anti-christian, pro-terrorist?), i don''t even want to start. Really.

And no, i don''t know how to make the quote thing work properly. Does that make me terribly stupid? I thought it was because i was using Chrome but i used IE8 for that post and got the same thing. Could you enlighten me? Ta.[/quote]

Yes, I could enlighten you in many ways, but for now I will suggest you download Firefox and use that as your browser.

No need for it to be confusing when they are the same person.

Nice try at back tracking though Quenter ;)

Davo

[quote user="John"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Quentin"][quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Shyster"]Never mind the BBC''s incompetent sport coverage, I''m far more disgruntled being one of the mugs who pay for this public sector, AGW fundamentalist, multiculti, troop hating, pro-terrorist, judeophobic, antichristian, PC propagandist, left-wing agitprop elitist sh*it that still fails to live in the real world.It''s high time the evil BBC was dismantled - it''s the 21st century ffs and nobody should be forced to pay for a service they do not want nor use and acts as an alternative political party paid for by the very people it clearly despises.Bastards [:@][/quote]

Anus.[/quote]

Yeah yeah okay shyster. Theres no need to harp on about it ffs![/quote]Ugly stuff.[/quote]

Ugly stuff indeed, John - I''m going to ignore the faggot that is Quentin from now on - the disrespectful prick.

Bo**ox to that - one thing i do know is that you don''t HAVE to be using firefox to make the quotes work properly. I''ve already got chrome and IE8, i don''t need another browser!

There''s something you have to set up somewhere. Obviously you don''t know as much as you think.