Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

My report on todays game.

Ohhh, you mean the song which goes "and so is my penis"? [:)]

We made good time on the way back! 3 hours + a stop. [Y]

[quote user="Bowgy"]3 hours and 3 stops [;)] didnt like the farmhouse thou.
[/quote]go over the road dude. [h]

[quote user="Bowgy"]MY GARDEN SHED.

+WE FCUKING LOVE GRANT HOLT.

(im tired now,brendos snoring on cabbage kept me awake)[/quote]thought our support was crap today to be honest. all sat down and most people not making any noise at all.

[quote user="marchisio"]thought our support was crap today to be honest. all sat down and most people not making any noise at all.[/quote]Two points:1)  Are you deaf?2)  You clearly missed the stewards insisting everyone sat down (as they often do at Scunthorpe I believe (this also relates to the first point)).

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="marchisio"]thought our support was crap today to be honest. all sat down and most people not making any noise at all.[/quote]Two points:1)  Are you deaf?2)  You clearly missed the stewards insisting everyone sat down (as they often do at Scunthorpe I believe (this also relates to the first point)).[/quote]wasnt exactly loud was it hardly anyone joined in most of the time. save before ko 1st 15 and end of game (obv)oo theres 1 steward telling a block to sit down lets all do it