Sign in to follow this  
Canariesworld

Away form under Lambert

Just been looking at the results of the away games I have been to. Out of a total of 37 away games I have been to, we have won just 10 times. 6 of these wins have come under Lambert. Yes most were last season during the League one winning season but these stats also include the 6 games i went to in the Division One winning season in 03/04.

The point of this post is that I love away day under Lambert.

I don''t know if anyone else keeps track of the results of away games they go to etc but would be interesting to see if you do.

I also went 12 away games without a win at one point, can anyone beat that (without the premiership season)

OTBC

I`ve been to loads of London away games and never seen us win I think the best I got was a draw at Palarse once

We have also scored in every away game we have played under Lambert.

That is a fantastic record!

I am going to try and work out my away day record. To do that I would have to look at all the League Tables to see where I have been. I reckon it is quite poor though.

10 wins in 38 isnt actually all that bad!

Oh God. Yesterday''s win was just my sixth in 23 away games I have been to.

I am a bit sad, just worked out:

6 wins

4 draws

13 defeats

Scored: 21

Conceded: 36 (not helped by 0-6 defeat at Fulham!)

Best memories: Barnsley away (won 2-0), Ipswich away (won 2-0) yesterday''s last minute winner, Last minute winner by Paul McVeigh at Crewe.

11 away games, no victories. Went to Lincoln away thinking "We''ll break our duck with this one." Fat chance. One of the lads I was with, it was his sixteenth away game and he hasn''t seen us win away either.

I''ve got a relatively decent record although I''ve only been going to away games since the start of that fateful 2008-09 season.21 games (not including friendlies of course), ten wins, five draws and six defeats.  31 goals scored, 21 conceded.

I don''t go to many away but my only two wins have both been under Lambert (Huddersfield and Charlton). I should be going to Forest this month... see no reason why I can''t make it three wins in a row after seeing them falter in the second half against Leeds today.[quote user="Pabs"]We have also scored in every away game we have played under Lambert.

That is a fantastic record![/quote]We''ve scored in every away league game since Blackpool in March 2009. That''s 28 games ago now. The only away game we''ve drawn a blank in since was Swindon in the JPT! [8-|]

And against Swindon we scored penalties...so that kind of counts!

Forest away should be good. I went to Uni in Nottingham - great for a night out! Wish I was going - I have a stag do to go to down in the New Forest on that day!

We definitely have a different mindset these days and its good to go to away games knowing we will give it a go and are likely to score. Under Worthington we so often sat back and played (normally unsuccesfully) for a draw and under our various other managers we''ve just been hopeless! I think in 10 years of going to most away games I probably only saw 3 or 4 on average a season. As for the prem season i went to every game bar one and we didn''t win away at all that season!

Definitely been a marked improvement in the away performances and grinding out results. My away record, not including pre-season friendlies isn''t too bad: P22, W8 D2 L12, scored 27 conceded 31.

I went to 16 away games in the season we went down (my brother went to 17), and we saw us win just once. [:(] At Forest, with 10 men, and we needed an own goal to win that one.

Competitive games I''ve been to :

Played 3+16+1+9 = 29

Won 1+1+5 = 7

Draws 5+1 = 6

Losses 3+13 = 16

Poor record. [:(] Actually not that bad, last year was ok, but the season before was rechid to say the least.

Went ot 5 away games last season ( Huddersfield, Walsall, Charlton, Wycombe, ColU and we won all 5 and went to Scunny yesterday and we won that.

So who wants to buy me a ticket for the next away game at Forest  [:)] [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Went ot 5 away games last season ( Huddersfield, Walsall, Charlton, Wycombe, ColU and we won all 5 and went to Scunny yesterday and we won that.

[/quote]

Unfortunately Team Fanny Magnet do not have room in the car.[:P]

I''ve been to 11 away games, my first was when we won away at MK Dons at the National hockey arena, where Hucks scored a screamer! I''ve seen 4 wins (Charlton, Bristol Rovers, Scunthorpe and MK), 2 draws (Charlton in FA cup and Gillingham) and 3 losses ( Leyton Orient, Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest). I''m going to Forest in a fortnight, so hopefully it''ll be my 5th win!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Make room.(Unless one of you happens to have a better record?)

[quote user="John"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Make room.

(Unless one of you happens to have a better record?)
[/quote]

[:D][:D]

I''ve never seen us win away from home. In fact, I''ve never been at a match that we''ve won at all, but I very rarely get to go to Carrow Rd. Sad, isn''t it? I don''t live in the UK anymore, so I haven''t been to a match for some time, but I used to try to get to the away games in London when I lived there. Best result I ever actually witnessed in the flesh was probably a 0-0 draw at White Hart Lane when we were last in the prem. It used to be a source of much amusement for friends that I would try to drag along.

2009/10

Wycombe – WON 1-0

Walsall – WON 2-1

Brighton – WON 2-1

Bristol Rovers – WON 3-0

2008/09

Barnsley – DRAW 0-0

Derby – LOSS 3-1

Nottingham Forest – WON 2-1

Sheffield United – LOSS 1-0

Charlton – LOSS 4-2

2007/08

Wolves – LOSS 2-0

Barnsley – WON 3-1

Sheffield United – LOSS 2-0

Sheffield Wednesday – LOSS 4-1

2006/07

Derby – DRAW 0-0

Coventry – LOSS 3-0

Barnsley – WON 3-1

Sheffield Wednesday – LOSS 3-2

That’s as far as I can remember…17 matches, Won 7,  Lost 8 & Drawn 22. Scored 22 and

Conceded 24.

I think that’s a pretty good record [:D]