Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Andrew Surman Prince of Spain!

Since he''s dark haired and of similar stature to the King, and with a lovely left foot, he should be crowned the Prince of Spain!

The media reports mixed them up too.

All hail!

We got him mixed up with Lappin when trying to name the players walming up against Watford. And how rare are left foots really?

[quote user="G"]We got him mixed up with Lappin when trying to name the players walming up against Watford. And how rare are left foots really?[/quote]Well, I''ve got one and most people I know have.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="G"]We got him mixed up with Lappin when trying to name the players walming up against Watford. And how rare are left foots really?[/quote]

Well, I''ve got one and most people I know have.
[/quote]

I have one to, not a bad one to i like to think. [:P] I know 1 other and most seem shocked when they see im left foot.

Andrew Surname

Prince of Spain

His first name''s Andrew

And his surname''s Surname

Nearly

Sir Surname

King of Spain

Which tune fits that?

[quote user="dpit"]Andrew Surname Prince of Spain His first name''s Andrew And his surname''s Surname Nearly Sir Surname King of Spain Which tune fits that?[/quote]

Hopefully none.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]From the stands Ruddy looks like Dean Ashton.[/quote]^ This.When I first saw a photo of Ruddy in Norwich gear, I genuinely spent about ten seconds trying to work out why there was a photo on the Pink''Un site of Ashton. At first I thought it was an old picture, then I realised it was an Aviva sponsored top, which confused me even more. Then I thought ''Deano has put on some weight'', and then the penny finally dropped- it was actually Ruddy. A rather fat looking John Ruddy.

[quote user="Lrrr"][quote user="AndyCanary"]From the stands Ruddy looks like Dean Ashton.
[/quote]

^ This.

When I first saw a photo of Ruddy in Norwich gear, I genuinely spent about ten seconds trying to work out why there was a photo on the Pink''Un site of Ashton.

At first I thought it was an old picture, then I realised it was an Aviva sponsored top, which confused me even more. Then I thought ''Deano has put on some weight'', and then the penny finally dropped- it was actually Ruddy. A rather fat looking John Ruddy.
[/quote]Yep, said this yesterday, and at every game I have seen him. [:P]

[quote user="Smudger"]Surely Surman has to be the King and Lappin demoted???
[/quote]Never! [:|]

[quote user="Olski_yellows"]You''re out of order. I bet you are as fit as John aren''t you? No didnt think so, pipe down and stop slating players[/quote]Grant Holt is fairly fat.No harm in stating a fact. The only discrimination i feel towards Grant Holt is that he in every sense is simply better than mankind. Therefore, if he happens to be fat it''s better for us to be fat, and subsequently the term is not an insult but a compliment.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]From the stands Ruddy looks like Dean Ashton.
[/quote]I''ve thought the same Andy.

And Holt looks a bit like Andy Sugdon from Emmerdale.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJpb8LgHMHt1pv_YpVhcQIHLrnHJpI1r0EiQm4D87hFxyRm0U&t=1&usg=__7ThCc9YmCp945Bmo2XAvrdSAHW4=[/img]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]From the stands Ruddy looks like Dean Ashton.
[/quote]I''ve thought the same Andy.

And Holt looks a bit like Andy Sugdon from Emmerdale.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJpb8LgHMHt1pv_YpVhcQIHLrnHJpI1r0EiQm4D87hFxyRm0U&t=1&usg=__7ThCc9YmCp945Bmo2XAvrdSAHW4=[/img]

[/quote]Been said before, but Holt looks like Elmander of Bolton.

[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/296gdvn.jpg[/IMG]