Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Great to get that 'duck' off our back??

So says GHL (grant holt legend) on offy site.

I think you''re mixing your metaphors there Grant!

Good to break our duck/get the monkey off our back.

Or maybe we could break the monkey?

Yeah... it sure was a long wait.The joys of the pointless modern media sound bite. [:|]

[quote user="Cluck"]Yeah... it sure was a long wait.The joys of the pointless modern media sound bite. [:|][/quote]Past performance suggests that now we''ve won a game, there is a good chance we might get the Cluck off our back.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"]Yeah... it sure was a long wait.The joys of the pointless modern media sound bite. [:|][/quote]Past performance suggests that now we''ve won a game, there is a good chance we might get the Cluck off our back.[/quote]now wouldn`t that be nice[:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"]Yeah... it sure was a long wait.The joys of the pointless modern media sound bite. [:|][/quote]Past performance suggests that now we''ve won a game, there is a good chance we might get the Cluck off our back.[/quote]Feeling unimportant all of a sudden lightweight?I''m here until my next expensive holiday comes round.... so don''t fret.

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"]Yeah... it sure was a long wait.The joys of the pointless modern media sound bite. [:|][/quote]Past performance suggests that now we''ve won a game, there is a good chance we might get the Cluck off our back.[/quote]Feeling unimportant all of a sudden lightweight?I''m here until my next expensive holiday comes round.... so don''t fret.[/quote]I thought you''d had to take a break from typing after all that "purist" stuff had given you and your buddies sore wrists.

[quote user="Kathy"]If Grant wants to mix his metaphors then Grant can mix his metaphors.[/quote]

I bet you had to read it twice as well to make sure he said duck.[:P]

[quote user="Cluck"]I''m here until my next expensive holiday comes round.... so don''t fret.[/quote]When is your case being heard Cluck? [^o)]

couldn''t help noticing he referred to the back 4 as micheal, adam. russell and ward, not wardy not elliott but ward do you think he owes grant some money from the cardschool or something ?  [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]couldn''t help noticing he referred to the back 4 as micheal, adam. russell and ward, not wardy not elliott but ward do you think he owes grant some money from the cardschool or something ?  [:D][/quote]

And why did they put their other names in brackets?It''s not as if we don''t know who he''s talking about.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluck"]I''m here until my next expensive holiday comes round.... so don''t fret.[/quote]When is your case being heard Cluck? [^o)][/quote]It''s hardly my fault that I could buy any one of you on this forum.

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluck"]I''m here until my next expensive holiday comes round.... so don''t fret.[/quote]When is your case being heard Cluck? [^o)][/quote]

It''s hardly my fault that I could buy any one of you on this forum.
[/quote]

think you may have clicked on the wrong link mate .. this isn''t  twinkrentboys.com   [:D]

I''m not sure any of us are up for sale. You might be able to bag the odd student as they need money to make up for their being no under-21 tickets.

Davo

Back to the original subject.  Perhaps he was treading carefully in case he was accused by the PC brigade of some kind of racial slur.  Monkeys want equal rights these days and they even have their own unions at zoos.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"]Yeah... it sure was a long wait.

The joys of the pointless modern media sound bite. [:|]
[/quote]

Past performance suggests that now we''ve won a game, there is a good chance we might get the Cluck off our back.

[/quote]

Feeling unimportant all of a sudden lightweight?

I''m here until my next expensive holiday comes round.... so don''t fret.
[/quote]

I thought you''d had to take a break from typing after all that "purist" stuff had given you and your buddies sore wrists.
[/quote]

I know what gives you a sore wrist....and I guess, quite a lot of it...As you mass debate with your buddies.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"]Yeah... it sure was a long wait.The joys of the pointless modern media sound bite. [:|][/quote]Past performance suggests that now we''ve won a game, there is a good chance we might get the Cluck off our back.[/quote]Feeling unimportant all of a sudden lightweight?I''m here until my next expensive holiday comes round.... so don''t fret.[/quote]I thought you''d had to take a break from typing after all that "purist" stuff had given you and your buddies sore wrists.[/quote]

I know what gives you a sore wrist....and I guess, quite a lot of it...As you mass debate with your buddies.

[/quote]The little chap is just jealous that he wasn''t considered worthy of membership of the Purists.... Sad to watch in all honesty.

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"]Yeah... it sure was a long wait.The joys of the pointless modern media sound bite. [:|][/quote]Past performance suggests that now we''ve won a game, there is a good chance we might get the Cluck off our back.[/quote]Feeling unimportant all of a sudden lightweight?I''m here until my next expensive holiday comes round.... so don''t fret.[/quote]I thought you''d had to take a break from typing after all that "purist" stuff had given you and your buddies sore wrists.[/quote]

[/quote]The little chap is just jealous that he wasn''t considered worthy of membership of the Purists.... Sad to watch in all honesty.[/quote]Not as sad as watching the pair of you left locked in a lonely, bitter circle-jerk of two as the crowd move on, tired of your constant carping.  But carry on.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]The little chap is just jealous that he wasn''t considered worthy of membership of the Purists.... Sad to watch in all honesty.[/quote]Not as sad as watching the pair of you left locked in a lonely, bitter circle-jerk of two as the crowd move on, tired of your constant carping.  But carry on.[/quote]Don''t torture yourself so.......You''re just not of the quality required thats all.Were you bottle fed as a baby by any chance?

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]The little chap is just jealous that he wasn''t considered worthy of membership of the Purists.... Sad to watch in all honesty.[/quote]Not as sad as watching the pair of you left locked in a lonely, bitter circle-jerk of two as the crowd move on, tired of your constant carping.  But carry on.[/quote]Don''t torture yourself so.......You''re just not of the quality required thats all.Were you bottle fed as a baby by any chance?[/quote]Honestly?  I can''t remember.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"]Yeah... it sure was a long wait.

[/quote]

Past performance suggests that now we''ve won a game, there is a good chance we might get the Cluck off our back.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought you''d had to take a break from typing after all that "purist" stuff had given you and your buddies sore wrists.
[/quote]

[/quote]

The little chap is just jealous that he wasn''t considered worthy of membership of the Purists....

Sad to watch in all honesty.
[/quote]

Not as sad as watching the pair of you left locked in a lonely, bitter circle-jerk of two as the crowd move on, tired of your constant carping.  But carry on.

[/quote]

Oooooh...cruel! My turn......

Yep, I will carry on. Although, I''m not envious that you are just a small member within a bigger circle of jerks.....Maybe at least one of them jerkers will have small hands?.....Don''t want you to feel inferior. ''Little Chopper.''

Jog on......

You''re a popular guy on here......size isn''t everything....Shame your ego doesn''t match your appendage.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]The little chap is just jealous that he wasn''t considered worthy of membership of the Purists.... Sad to watch in all honesty.[/quote]Not as sad as watching the pair of you left locked in a lonely, bitter circle-jerk of two as the crowd move on, tired of your constant carping.  But carry on.[/quote]

Yep, I will carry on. Although, I''m not envious that you are just a small member within a bigger circle of jerks.....Maybe at least one of them jerkers will have small hands?.....Don''t want you to feel inferior. ''Little Chopper.''

Jog on......

You''re a popular guy on here......size isn''t everything....Shame your ego doesn''t match your appendage.

[/quote]Brilliant, a tag-team fight with the Toxic Twunts.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The little chap is just jealous that he wasn''t considered worthy of membership of the Purists....

Sad to watch in all honesty.
[/quote]

Not as sad as watching the pair of you left locked in a lonely, bitter circle-jerk of two as the crowd move on, tired of your constant carping.  But carry on.

[/quote]

Jog on......

[/quote]

Brilliant, a tag-team fight with the Toxic Twunts.

[/quote]

You''ll be shoving a courgette down your wrestling trunks then, ickle chops.....(Make sure it''s shoved down the front of your trunkies, and not the back).....

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]The little chap is just jealous that he wasn''t considered worthy of membership of the Purists.... Sad to watch in all honesty.[/quote]Not as sad as watching the pair of you left locked in a lonely, bitter circle-jerk of two as the crowd move on, tired of your constant carping.  But carry on.[/quote]Don''t torture yourself so.......You''re just not of the quality required thats all.Were you bottle fed as a baby by any chance?[/quote]Honestly?  I can''t remember.[/quote]Take it from me that you were.... It is the source of your inferiority complex and explains your longing to be considered relevant by your betters......Never mind though.