Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Scunthorpe v Norwich City wallpapers for mobile & PC

Pete, could you make one out of this pleeeeease? [:)] There''s a pic at 2:06 which is nice. [Y]

Also, I have a few photos I would like to upload. What is the best site to do lots on? It would take ages to get loads of those code things. [:(]

[quote user="Brendo "]

Pete, could you make one out of this pleeeeease? [:)] There''s a pic at 2:06 which is nice. [Y]

Also, I have a few photos I would like to upload. What is the best site to do lots on? It would take ages to get loads of those code things. [:(]

[/quote]www.photobucket.com is the one I use.

[quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]

Yeah upload them onto Photobucket and then put [IMG] at the start and [/IMG] at the end of the picture address it gives you[:D]

[quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]That pic is already in there Brendo.

[quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]Brendo that pic is there already[Y]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]

Brendo that pic is there already[Y]
[/quote]Yay. [:D] Thank you! How do I download it then? [:$]

Pete, when I was on it on my mobile, I clicked on ''download this'' or something, and it just went on the picture. [:S]

Could I just download it on here, and transfer it to my phone? [:)]

Yesssssss! [:D] My bro just worked it out. I have to hold it down and then choose ''save picture''. [:)]

Happy days! Cheers web team. [B]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Any chance we could have these as desktop wallpapers too?[/quote]I still used mine as a desktop wallpaper and it looks great!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I''ll sort some desktop wallpapers tomorrow along with some more mobile ones.
[/quote]Cheers Peter!

Oh, and pleeeeeeease do the one of me and my mate Grant in? [:)]