Sign in to follow this  
USAcanary

Norwich city podcast

I was more disgusted by the news SDP is missing next weeks game to go to a gig.  Missing a game, for a gig?  Disgcraceful behaviour. :O)

[quote user="AndyJR"]I was more disgusted by the news SDP is missing next weeks game to go to a gig.  Missing a game, for a gig?  Disgcraceful behaviour. :O)[/quote]Indeed it is. When the tickets were booked it was long before the fixture list was published and I was keeping my fingers crossed for an away fixture. Even more shocking is the fact that I have to miss the following home game as well! I promise 100% attendance after that though.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="AndyJR"]I was more disgusted by the news SDP is missing next weeks game to go to a gig.  Missing a game, for a gig?  Disgcraceful behaviour. :O)[/quote]Indeed it is. When the tickets were booked it was long before the fixture list was published and I was keeping my fingers crossed for an away fixture. Even more shocking is the fact that I have to miss the following home game as well! I promise 100% attendance after that though.[/quote]The question is, what''s the gig?[:D]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="AndyJR"]I was more disgusted by the news SDP is missing next weeks game to go to a gig.  Missing a game, for a gig?  Disgcraceful behaviour. :O)[/quote]Indeed it is. When the tickets were booked it was long before the fixture list was published and I was keeping my fingers crossed for an away fixture. Even more shocking is the fact that I have to miss the following home game as well! I promise 100% attendance after that though.[/quote]The question is, what''s the gig?[:D][/quote]I should think it will be V festival.Or there''s a band called Big Tuna playing in somewhere called Dysart.

Pretty amazing that all three sports journalists had no idea when it has been widely reported on virtually every sports media?

But then again after Paul Lambert suggested the local press is trying to cause mischief it doesn''t look like accurate facts are high on their agenda.