Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Scunthorpe Match report on www.dh6.co.uk

It''s a shame Banana was on holiday as he could have joined us at Scunthorpe where Darren was sitting with the unwashed masses.  Then he could tell him to his face how rubbish he is...

You should definitely do the book Hucks, never mind upsetting people; your straight talking is one of the reasons you are still adored by the Norwich faithful. It could be a big boast for your new trust.

OTBC

Great site... perhaps the pinkun could learn a thing or two! Looking forward to the hucks meets section. Keep up the good work.

[quote user="morty"]I have already decided, there is a good possibility, that Crofts will be my player of the season. Every single game I have seen him in (both league, cup game and two friendlies) he has massively impressed me.[/quote]Odd that, as he didn''t even play in the Cup but still impressed[;)] Ha, nah I see what you mean[:D][Y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]won''t be hux! He will just be the name and face of the charity[/quote]

I can''t believe I''m lowering myself to this level but you must honestly be the most annoying little twerp on earth. If I was The Great Drinkell I''d honestly find it nearly impossible not to slap you on the back of the head every morning whilst you''re getting ready for school. Actually, I''m really surprised at how good it felt to type that [:)]

Oh, and great report Hucks by the way - it''s great to have the chance to tell you what a legend you are and to know that you will read it - hahah, this whole answer has made me feel like I''m about ten years old [:D]  

[quote user="hucksdh6.co.uk"]sports desk pete knows its me ask him, Butterbean have you lost weight? and banana your a Dick![/quote]Ha ha, the legend rating has just shot up again with that post. Nana take note.

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]won''t be hux! He will just be the name and face of the charity[/quote]

Oh, and great report Hucks by the way - it''s great to have the chance to tell you what a legend you are and to know that you will read it - hahah, this whole answer has made me feel like I''m about ten years old [:D]  

[/quote]He called me ''top man'' in an e-mail the other day. Made my year...

[quote user="hucks"]sports desk pete knows its me ask him, Butterbean have you lost weight? and banana your a Dick![/quote]It is Hucks, the man himself has just confirmed it.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="hucks"]sports desk pete knows its me ask him, Butterbean have you lost weight? and banana your a Dick![/quote]

It is Hucks, the man himself has just confirmed it.
[/quote]

Top man[Y]

Sorry Banana.But if Sir Darren thinks you''re a dick,then you ARE a dick!!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="hucks"]sports desk pete knows its me ask him, Butterbean have you lost weight? and banana your a Dick![/quote]

It is Hucks, the man himself has just confirmed it.
[/quote]

Woo hoo [<:o)]

Great to see you posting on here and keeping in touch with the fans - whether they worship you or not!! 

Now about to check out the website - hoping for a good read [;)]

Well well well!  DH, I go on training runs around your neck of the woods.  Next time you''re out walking your dog and I run past you, I''m going to shout "Ryvita!" for no other reason than you''ll know it''s me, and it''s the first word that popped into my head.  If you set your dog on me, I will understand.Epic fail, ''Nana.

[quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="hucksdh6.co.uk"]sports desk pete knows its me ask him, Butterbean have you lost weight? and banana your a Dick![/quote]

Ha ha, the legend rating has just shot up again with that post. Nana take note.
[/quote]

Answer to hucks'' question, yes I have lost weight thank you! Holiday in about 7 weeks, got to try and get down to my fighting weight so that I can put it all back on with 24 hour room service!

Hucks asked if I had lost weight!!! [:D]

Hucks! Back to the original point. Good read on the website haha.

I stand by my comment inviting you for a beer. Although, its my invite so I suppose i''m paying.

Do you like tap water at all?