Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

'Jones confirms Bellamy interest'. What about us?

[quote user="G"]The Premier league is coming to us! Looking forward to him sh*tting on our defence.[/quote]whats that.. Bellamy has knees like paper? say hello to mr Nelsons boot early in the match and Belluz will be sh****ng himself rather than our defence.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="G"]The Premier league is coming to us! Looking forward to him sh*tting on our defence.[/quote]whats that.. Bellamy has knees like paper? say hello to mr Nelsons boot early in the match and Belluz will be sh****ng himself rather than our defence.[/quote]The Nelsonator will destroy him.Muhahahahahaha.

Man City are paying £65,000 a week out of his £85,000 wages apparently.

What a f*8king joke. Bellamy falls out with Mancini and because Man City are so rich they can afford to pay for him to play for someone else all the other championship clubs are placed at a disadvantage!

Football is dead!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

What a f*8king joke. Bellamy falls out with Mancini and because Man City are so rich they can afford to pay for him to play for someone else all the other championship clubs are placed at a disadvantage!

Football is dead!

[/quote]If he had signed for us, would football still be dead ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

Football is dead!

[/quote]

If he had signed for us, would football still be dead ?
[/quote]

Whilst I would obviously probably not give much of a t*ss in the short term due to my partisan support for my team yes I think it would because this is a larger point/issue than Cardiff/Bellamy. They have just exploited the current farcical situation but football''s authorities really need to get a grip because if they won''t then more and more fans will walk away from the game.

If you think its fair that Cardiff could win the league this season because Man City are paying their best player £65,000 a week to torment championship defences then so be it. Personally though i think the whole loan system needs looking at. It should be for young players to gain experience or to cover injuries and if season long loans of senior players is going to be allowed then the clubs loaning them should have to pay all of their wages.

[quote]If you think its fair that Cardiff could win the league this

season because Man City are paying their best player £65,000 a week to

torment championship defences then so be it.[/quote]I have not given an opinion, I have asked a question.  When we got promoted, we loaned Peter Crouch and Darren Huckerby, both arguably Premiership quality at the time.  Football did not die.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]If you think its fair that Cardiff could win the league this season because Man City are paying their best player £65,000 a week to torment championship defences then so be it.[/quote]

I have not given an opinion, I have asked a question.  When we got promoted, we loaned Peter Crouch and Darren Huckerby, both arguably Premiership quality at the time.  Football did not die.
[/quote]

I may be wrong but i presume we also paid their wages during said loan spell and therefore our promotion was not bankrolled by another club.;

Of course football won''t literally die it will just be dead as we know it.. It will just carry on played by a bunch of players everyone hates and watched by a bunch of happy clappy drones with foam hands and vuvuzelas.

But the difference was that we didn''t spend months under a transfer embargo, fighting off a winding up order from HMRC and owing money to another club that we claimed we couldn''t afford to pay before promptly going out to sign five players as well as getting Bellamy.  Basically they''re cheating.  We didn''t.